Thank you for your review! Now I'll give an answer to everything:
1-Just an oversight by me. Sorry.
2/3/4/5- the models for the other merry-go-round gags aren't in the files. The doll is hardocded not to appear even though the model Is there. Bats/crows are sometimes buggy, they worked for me.
6- level 7 is taken from the l7 Rich Side restoration mod made in 2016 and yes, it's level 4. Some days ago tho someone made a better restoration. I'll update the mod with that.
I see. Good luck with some of them. :)
A few more ideas I forgot to list from before too:
* Restore the deleted Wasp Camera icon for the radar. I know it may seem to make finding Wasp Cameras more useful, but I think it's good to see if their radar icon will vanish upon destroying one. I also noticed there are more Wasp Cameras added into this mod, but the progress limit number was not increased to match it (same thing with the Gags stat total not maximised because of the merry-go-round and doll Gags now available). It should just be the original 20 Wasp Cameras for each level.
* Level 7 should also have the beta Krusty Glass (KRUSTY BRAND). I see it's still the modern version (with Krusty holding a Buzz Cola can) in that level.
* The early vending machine texture, coloured cyan and has "BUZZ" on it rather than the separate mesh from beta or modern Krusty Glass.
* Any way to make the unused "American Gothic" portrait(s) seen in the Stone Cutters' Hidden Tunnel from Level 1?
* Last, but not least, I think this mod should be a Main Mod, with no save files of the original game compatible/carried over. So it would be doing the whole game again (or just to free roam with unlocked rewards and missions toggled) separately in beta style.