I'm proud to announce the first Italian mod for the game!
Here's a quick video:
- Fully translated games strings
- Added all 3 original fonts modded to include italian accented letters (àèéìùò)
- Added subtitles in the cinematics
The translation is true to the italian adaptation of the animated series, translating parts of the dialogue for the cards' quotes and using the adapted names like "JET MARKET" for the "kwik e mart"
- Review all the translations in the game
- Translate the graphical part of the map like billboards
- Find a way to put subtitle in the dialogue in game
- Use one of 3 original fonts in the video subtitle (now video are in a "Beta stage" pending review)
I'm searching for beta testers to find errors in the traslation.
Beta 0.3 Download link
Beta 0.4 Download link
Beta 0.5 Download link
Beta 0.6 Download link
Beta 0.7 Download link
Beta 0.71 Download link
IMG Resource Uploaded 26/06/21 Google Drive Link
Screenshot update 0.5
If you like work, please consider to buy me a coffee 😉Spoiler
Huge thanks to supporters:
Aniello Silvestro for some traslation
Gianluigi Castriotta for beta testing and bug report
My girlfriend for paid service where I whatch the episode
è possibile avere un tutorial per installare la mod della traduzione italiana?
1. Download the lastest Luca's Mod Launcher
2. Download the lastest mod from my drive link (0.71)
3. Copy the lmlm file of the mod archive inside the mod folder of the lucas launcher
4. Run Lucas Mod launcher and select the simpson.exe path
5. In the menu, you will see the voice "Italian Translation Mod", check the square near this item and then click on launch