Forum Mod Bakery Docs
i need help
EBIm83 made this topic 7 years ago
hello again, can someone tell me please how can i add death triggers and how i can use them only for certain missions thanks a lot and btw i m making an awesome mod and i cant wait to finish it and share it with you guys
0 likes
0 replies
Project Sand Help
TechWizard made this topic 7 years ago
Could someone aid me in my mod? They would have to meet these requirements. Thanks. -TechWizard https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYjswyYp1MEJ3Akx1XgFJpypq_s4_VEjxP_taJh69JM/edit?usp=drivesdk
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Website Changelog: 3 December 2016
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
Today we released a small update to further improve stability and user experience while using our website: Changelog Added "The Nuclear Winter Event" link to the navbar. This will take you to the event's thread. Moved the teaser banner to below the navbar. Made the forum home sidebar show up on top
0 likes
0 replies
Peter Griffin Character Mod (Idea)
Kushty The Clown replied to their own topic 7 years ago
it would be cool to see Peter Griffin from family guy in Springfield, you could get his model from Family guy the video game (2006), and maybe add some dialogue.
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Not My Generic Mod!: JTP BIG UPDATE
[Deleted User] replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
Hi community! I am happy to announce my second mod (the first was Music Mod, for who have forgot it)! It is called JoJo Tweak Pack and features some little adjustements and a few custom missions, with unused stuff too. And now....Ta-daaaa! JTP turns into NOT MY GENERIC MOD! MISSIONS -Trash Can Rush,
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher Setup
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
This tutorial has been moved to the Donut Team Documentation website and can now be found here.
1 likes
11K views
1 replies
Haloweent Themends Squidport and Downtown
felixus replied to their own topic 7 years ago
What about having the other two Parts of the Hit and Run World with a Haloweentheme i think the idee is great. And maybe someone could ad characters from the Haloween episodes or Freddy Krueger Say to me what do you think about this Felix
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
The Nuclear Winter Event is coming
Warrior replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
DAY 1 begins 17 December 2016 Submit your fan art for this event
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Wasp Camera Problem
Fluffy replied to Vossie's topic 7 years ago
Once again, I have another modding problem. (I'm very new to modding, BTW) Basically, I wanted level 1 to have 32 wasp cameras, and I was sure that's possible. So, I set all of the wasps' locators and they won't work. The game functions fine, but the wasps will not spawn, and when I go to "Level Pro
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
i found a forum on neoseeker about SHAR cars that gives quite a few car creation ideas and concepts
jcilley97 made this topic 7 years ago
i didn't know which board to put this in so i put it in off topic. basically this post is about different cars people imagined in the game back in 2006. it basically has a LOT of car ideas you guys at donutteam could put as bonus cars in the new donut mod. most of them relate to the simpsons so i wa
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Add additional icons
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Is it possible to add icons by not replacing them but adding new ones? I am editing Never Trust a Snake and i need a custom litter icon, but i already replaced the litter icon with another. I can't replace it because it is used in both the first stages but i wish to use another icon for the second o
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
A Few Questions
Vossie replied to their own topic 7 years ago
OK, so I just started a mod today, but I ran into a few problems. 1. The coin text and timers do not appear. However, the coin text appears when I pause the game. How do I fix this? 2. Whenever I try to set a locator in the P3D editor, I get a message that says "Access is denied." What might have ca
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
New cheat key
CQ WiFi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Make a cheat key that makes you have instant hit and run! it would be so helpful
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Message Indexes
Loren replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I noticed that in the missions files there is a message index for every objective. How can i find the messages to edit them? Also, on TCRF there are some unused messages and the source is projectdonut.me. https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run/Unused_Stage_Messages I think it would be so helpful
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
pizza.p3d?
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Yes, I' ve lost this file and the game crashes. Can someone give me a copy of it? I hope it's not illegal.... -JoJo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies