Forum Mod Bakery Docs
pizza.p3d?
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Yes, I' ve lost this file and the game crashes. Can someone give me a copy of it? I hope it's not illegal.... -JoJo
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Submit fan art for the Donut Team Holiday 2016 event
Ralimu Strilem replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
We're now accepting fan art for our Holiday 2016 event. To submit your fan art, please send us an email at fanart@donutteam.com. Your email must include Your Donut Team username and how you want to be credited. Your fan art as a JPG or PNG attachment or a link to your fan art on a website such as Im
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Donut Mod 3.2.3 : bugs and suggestions
Ivan1997 replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I think you may release Donut Mod 3.2.4. BUGS AND ERRORS -There is a bug if L2R3 is beginned. After talking to Ralph, the game can crash. However it not happens everytime. -In the second stage of Crash and Burns the arrows pointing in the Power Plant direction, but the road is locked! http://imgur.c
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
i want to translate the mod to spanish.
El_Tushin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
i'm from uruguay and i speak spanish and that is why i want to translate the donut mod to a spanish version. anything just send a mensaje to mi email: cristianmrc203@gmail.com PD i dont know edit the game. so i can write a text with all the the game translated and you add this to the game
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Would be anyone interested seeing Homer's Hotdog Dream Mod?
Koopa replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 7 years ago
If anyones interested i can make it a reality.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Mission maker
Koopa replied to CQ WiFi's topic 7 years ago
There should be a mission maker tool to make mission making easy. i can't learn how to make them for the life of me! :D
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Simpsons Hit & Run Level 1 Map in Grand Theft Auto 5
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys! I've just s*** myself in excitement discovering the Simpsons Hit & Run Level 1 Map in Grand Theft Auto 5. This something I will have try out for sure! It looks amazing! The whole map has been re-textured to fit the GTA 5 theme. Looking more like a life-alike version of map! If you have GTA
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Donut Team and Donut Mod Page Wiki Created
Fluffy replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I created Donut Team Wiki! Actually the only page is "Donut Mod", in which i wrote all cars and outifts and a small version history. Here is the link: http://donut-team.wikia.com/wiki/Donut_Team_Wiki
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Mod Wiki Post
Daniel replied to their own topic 7 years ago
DONUT MOD WIKI POST PROJECT ABOUT Even if i known about Donut Mod when it was already at 3.0, i though i could make a big review of Donut Mod cause i mean of it. This post will be updated in the future. For now, i have a summary diagram of Donut Mod. Let me know if you like it! DONUT MOD HISTORY VER
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Mario character
Swifty Stardust replied to Olivercomet's topic 7 years ago
Mario from Super Mario Galaxy! (Found on Modelsresource and converted to Hit and Run) Normal Mario Fire Mario Red Star Mario Download: Since this Mario replaces Homer's costumes in level 1, I've made the mod decompilable in case you want to include him as an entirely separate character. https://www.
2 likes
2K views
2 replies
Donut Mod 3.2.2 Suggestions
Swifty Stardust replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hey Donut Team! I've been a huge fan of Simpsons Hit and Run since I was a little kid, and it makes me so happy to see people that love the game so much that they're redesigning all the missions to make them more fun and challenging for Hit and Run veterans like me. I'm also excited to see so many g
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Wheels in different position to P3D editor
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
In P3D editor I have gotten the wheels to the exact location I want them to be, However when I load the car in game they are out of place again for some reason? Images:
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Make the Timers in ALL levels more "fair".
Daniel replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello, I have been trying for 3 weeks to continue my donut mod let's play. But L2M4 is death for me, I can't get away from Apu in 40 seconds. That's not fair due to the cluster of traffic and pedestrians that love to put your hit & run meter through the roof. While The collecting flatmeat stage is 9
0 likes
2K views
15 replies
November 2016 Status Update
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We are now LIVE with the November 2016 Status Update. See you next month!
0 likes
2 replies
Donut Team: The Trick or Treat EP - Download available now
xUnknown replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with the Donut Team: Trick or Treat EP. You can stream it on YouTube or download it from our website for free. You'll be able to purchase or stream it on your favourite services soon. DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE STREAM ON YOUTUBE FOR FREE Coming soon to iTunes Coming soon to Goog
1 likes
1K views
1 replies