Lucas mod launcher crashes.
ronihohi replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Crahes when i try open it.
0 likes
1K views
14 replies
Pure 3D editor model import error
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
Whenever I try to import a model to Pure 3D I get an error saying "A face with 4 vertices was found. Only triangles (faces with exactly three vertices are supported) are supported." I have no idea why this happens and it even happened once when trying to import a edited model from the vanilla game.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Edit player postion
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I am currently trying to get back into SHAR modding buts it's been so long and i'm a bit rusty, I am currently making a car mod and I don't remember which skeletons edit the players position in the car, so if you do know which ones edit it please tell me.
0 likes
3 replies
Now Available - Road Rage Returns 1.0.1 and Road Rage Returns: Music Pack 1.0.1
Swifty Stardust replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Road Rage Returns 1.0.1 and Road Rage Returns: Music Pack. This update fixes a lot of the issues reported to us as well as improves the overall stability and performance of the mod. Changelogs are available below and we can't wait to hear your feedback on this update.
0 likes
3K views
16 replies
Homer And The Evil Cola Of Springfield mod beta
EBIm83 made this topic 7 years ago
Play through the first 2 missions where homer is addicted to the new buzz cola. Help him find every single cola can and crate in springfield. This is my very first mod and i m sure its not the best, but its a great one to start with. The mod still needs a lot of work, this is just a beta version. Pl
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Decompile non-decompilable lmlm
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I accidentally deleted the source files for a couple of my mods today, even though I haven't worked on them in ages I was thinking of possibly picking up development of them again, however because I had troubles with the mod launcher today I accidentally deleted them. However I do have the files
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Norton made SHAR Mod Launcher unusable
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Today I tried to start Lucas mod launcher when Norton had decided that all the files associated with it are dangerous and now it won't start, I tried deleting all files associated with it then re-installing but that didn't work.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How i can create car renders for phone booth..?
M.S replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey i need to photoshop a print of car? or i need to do in 3ds max??
0 likes
2 replies
Jimmy Gibbs Jr.'s Race Car Mod - v1.0.2
Swifty Stardust replied to derpster.'s topic 7 years ago
(fabulous banner made by @Munky99, thank YOU very much :D) Greetings, DT Forums. And now, I proudly present to you the biggest SH&R project I've ever worked on and one that's been thrown in and out of development hell for the past few months: the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. vehicle mod, starring everyone's favo
1 likes
3K views
15 replies
Vehicle Mod - EggMobile
Swifty Stardust replied to TheRulerOfOats's topic 7 years ago
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1o7hpt18wwey5gn/EggMobile.lmlm?dl=0 I added a fave egg of mine as a car. Enjoy? UPDATE 16/09/2016 - V1.1: - Added star rankings in phonebox selection menu.
2 likes
1K views
1 replies
Launcher issues
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey! Could someone be able to shed some light why I cannot get my launcher play ball with any mods?? I have both versions 1.14 and 1.15 of the launcher. When I load up 1.15, it gives a list of ALL hacks and mods could not be loaded and requires 1.14. Only 4 hacks show But when I load up 1.14, only t
0 likes
2 replies
New husk..
Loren replied to M.S's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys it's my first mod, and i here to show a mod for the husk, yeah that car that appears after a car explosion... I will show 2 screenshots and i will send a download link, criticize ;) Download: www.mediafire.com/?2muk82nw8wb2prt
1 likes
1K views
4 replies
Road Rage Returns Commentary
jrburger95 made this topic 7 years ago
This is a commentary I created to show off Road Rage Returns and Also to spread the word of the Mod Itself and Donut Team. Here it is: Sorry it's in the off topic section, I didn't know where else to post this.
0 likes
0 replies
i need help
TheKraken replied to EBIm83's topic 7 years ago
please can someone help, i m creating a mod called Homer and the evil cola of springfield and i still need to know 2 basic things. 1-how to edit the missions objectives and the small text of the stages. 2-how to transform my mod into an lmlm file so i can share it with you guys. thank you.
0 likes
1 replies
The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3: That's a Wrap!
Daniel replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE RATE THIS DAY DAY 3 Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. The final part is something you've all been waiting for. Here is
0 likes
2K views
11 replies