Forum Mod Bakery Docs
I've added Nametag above player and Driver Type nametag above vehicle
Loren replied to Bart_Simpson's topic 7 years ago
Here's what i did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2VdX7mO-Ro&feature=youtu.be I hope you enjoy.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Post Formatting
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
This thread is designed to help users format their posts appropriately. In the future we will create a visual editor for users, but in the meantime this post exists to help you craft posts. Bold Example: Bolded Text Result: Bolded Text Italics Example: Italic Text Result: Italic Text Underline Examp
0 likes
8K views
1 replies
Treehouse of Horror XXVII Reviewed! *Spoilers*
Sheen made this topic 7 years ago
Ayy...lmao. So tonight, October 16, 2016, the 600th episode of the Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror 27 aired and I'm here to review this year's tri-segmented episode like I did last year. TL:DR? It's pretty good. I'm gonna try not to spoil much, which shouldn't be a problem cause I didn't pay attention
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
"Raybart" character mod now available!
TheRulerOfOats replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We felt this reward was too minor to include our event, but we didn't want to throw it away. So starting today, you can download Raybart as a character to play as or to use in your mods!. Based on "Rayman", RayBart is missing his body, arms and legs! It's quite comical and we thought you'
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
New Bus. ( PAZ 3205 )
Trainman84 replied to Yori_Ritsuko's topic 7 years ago
Download: Install: just replace it in cars folder screenshots: it rides on lvl 5 X)
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
October 2016 Status Update
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We are now LIVE with the October 2016 Status Update. See you next month!
0 likes
4 replies
Turning vsync back on? (
Fluffy replied to fkveggies's topic 7 years ago
After I installed the donut mod I saw that I could change the framerate cap in the lucas launcher and raised the number from 60 to 91. The game didn't seem to run as smoothly tho, so I thought it may had been the donut mod, so I disabled it. The game still felt choppy, so I turned the framerate limi
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
"Donut team cars" mod
Fluffy replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I ' ve seen a video which shows how to edit skins, by DerpyDosh. When mod launcher is opened , i noticed a mod called "Donut Team Cars": http://imageshack.com/a/img924 /6091/thvOfa.png Is that a personal mod or an official mod? Are these "cars" the ones of Donut Mod? Bye JoJo :-) :-(
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Questions
Loren replied to Red's topic 7 years ago
Hello, I have a five questions . 1) Why on level 3, as the original car electaurus? Why is not the original game Malibu Stacy car? 2) When will level 4 for donut mod? Mod is insanely good. 3) This question is also about the character level 4, and I want to ask the character level 4 will be a new map
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Main Mod Question
xUnknown replied to FarPlus's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I would like to ask a simple question regarding the Donut Mod: The Seaside Update. If i install this and play it will i be able to finish the game as a whole or does it stop at the end of level 3? I just want to understand if I'll be able to continue past that point or not?
0 likes
1 replies
My Simpsons Road Rage "remake"
BaseCrunch replied to SimpsonsRoadRage's topic 7 years ago
Thanks to Lucas' tools he made, I was able to do a shoddy remake of Simpsons Road Rage in a 3D game making engine called 3D Rad, and the coolest thing is this engine requires no coding skills. Here it is!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alG_CBdgbo EDIT (5/30/2016 at 3:46 AM): I added Mr. Burns so
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
Donut Mod 3.2.3 Feedback and Suggestions
Loren replied to SMK's topic 7 years ago
Good day, my name is James but you can call me that or Nigel, either way, I will respond. So, I have just finished the main story of the newest version of the mod and I would like to give some feedback about my experience and some suggestions based on this. I would like to begin by saying I had a lo
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Help with textures in P3D files?
Nooby_McNoobface replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hi, So, after a long time lurking on this site and watching mods on YouTube, I finally tried to create my own car mod, using a LEGO Star Wars Snow Speeder Model. I was able to import it to a P3D files and get all the textures in too, but I couldn't get them to load onto the car mesh. Any help is app
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Happy Birthday Loren!
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Everyone wish Loren a happy 19th birthday!
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
No Title - Simpsons H&R Mod Announcement!
Fluffy replied to Wayback's topic 7 years ago
I have special announcement that I was thinking since I remember this old game they're 2 mods i'm gonna work on! 1, Extended Missions 2, Beta *directors cut* for 1, includes:missions from level 1 - 7. are more longer than the original ones. including race mission where it was so quick to finished fo
0 likes
1K views
1 replies