Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Re-spawn points, phantom ground and invisible barriers.....
SlashDashCrash replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
-In the game there are much areas when you will be re-spawned, such as the tire fire in level 1, 4 and 7 or the sea in level 3 and 6. Is it possible to remove it? I saw a video in which one guy goes on the tire fire without being re-spawned. -I wish to open the way to access the rich side in level 7
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Invisible barrier in level 7
[Deleted User] replied to Daniel's topic 7 years ago
I edited a file by deleting the lights that block the school bridge in level 7, but they leaved an invisible barrier and i can' t go forward. Is there a way to remove it? Here is the file: http://imageshack.com/a/img922/5454/TbCuil.png JoJo:-)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15 is now available
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We're now live with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.15, you can get it by visiting this direct link or by using Donut Team's Simpsons: Hit & Run repository. Launcher/Hack Support: - Made the Mod Launcher check to see if a game version is supported after browsing. - Added the titl
0 likes
7K views
8 replies
[Resolved] Honor Roller
Fluffy replied to SlashDashCrash's topic 7 years ago
Can anyone give me a link to an unedited con file of Honor Roller? I tried to fix it but it still turned very harshly and was still very slow. And yes, I did try to make a backup, only to find out it has disappeared.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
[Resolved] Level 4 Street Race 2 Unplayable
Fluffy replied to Zumbee4life's topic 7 years ago
I was modding the traffic for level 4 and I somehow managed to break the 2nd street race. I tried to turn the traffic back to normal but that didn't help. I did edit the file that contains the street race's cars and other stuff. I did that because it crashed if I didn't but it still does. To top it
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Available Now: Phrate - Slywood
SlashDashCrash replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Preston Johnson's song "Slywood" is now available to stream and purchase. Get it on your favourite platforms. - Google Play - iTunes (Coming soon) - Spotify - Amazon -- Genre: Electronic / Ambient Release Date: 22 September 2016 ℗ 2015 Donut Team © 2015 - 2016 Donut Team © 2015 - 2016 Preston Johnso
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
.P3D to .OBJ
Taruncreation replied to their own topic 7 years ago
How can I export .p3d files into .obj so that it can be edited in Blender or Zmodeler???
0 likes
5K views
8 replies
New Black Sedan Coming Soon!
[Deleted User] replied to ExternalClub's topic 7 years ago
Okay so this isn't my first mod, BUT it is my first public one! I hope you guys like it! Sadly for now i do not have a download link up as the mod is not yet finished but I'm going to release some screenshots of what to expect. I'll Release a video of game play soon! Screenshot Links: Tell me what y
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
2 questions about importing characters
Fluffy replied to John's topic 7 years ago
1) When I upload .obj characters from some websites to Lucas P3D editor, their body shows up but all the details are replaced with solid pink. The bar "Keep Shared Resources Loaded For Previews" is checked so that's not it. Like so in this picture of Anakin below in a copy of the Teens p3d page with
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do i make my mods into .lmlm format?
ExternalClub replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I've been off for a very long time and now I'm back to stay! :) But i never really understood how to put my mods into that format. So if you guys don't mind please explain to me how to do this so i can get back to modding. :) Also, i hope i put this on the board, please correct me if not.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
What program was used?
John replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I saw in the video that Sideshow Bob is now a new character in the game. What program was used to make him? I wanna see if I can make other characters.
0 likes
2K views
17 replies
I recreated the Winter Theme
ExternalClub replied to jcilley97's topic 7 years ago
Since nobody was able to remake the winter theme, due to the developers being busy making cool mods for us and they said they would eventually make it, but I remade it first because I loved the winter theme. The reason why is because i downloaded the winter theme awhile back. And I went to download
0 likes
3K views
12 replies
Custom Music in SHAR
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
How do you replace music in SHAR i have the tools i just don't know how to do it
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
unknown error
Fluffy replied to Red's topic 7 years ago
Hello, I'd finished the donut mod up to level 3, but I can not. why? Every mission "homer holigan" at the end like it freezes and hangs. Finally, it also shuts down. I would ask for help. Last words: I do not speak English, translated by the interpreter so sorry for absurdity for any mistakes.
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
September 2016 Status Update
RollingFrog replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Hello everyone, we're resuming the status updates today. See you next month with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
1K views
7 replies