Forum Mod Bakery Docs
.p3d to .obj conversion for OS X?
cha0seight replied to their own topic 7 years ago
To start off, I'm not working on a SHaR mod, but I want to be able to put the vehicle files into Blender. Obviously, as Lucas' editor is an .exe, it doesn't work on a Mac (and yes, I've tried using Winebottler but it came up with an error). Any ideas?
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Does anyone know where can i find the p3d file for this car?
Loren replied to darkxtuik's topic 7 years ago
http://imgur.com/ufJcBcr Im making a SHAR mod to make this car a custom vehicle and might upload it here, but where can i find the pure3d file for it?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
1996 Eagle Talon mod
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Releasing another Eagle Talon mod on here now. Features: Eagle Talon (Best part of the mod IMO) Working lights (Not yet, that'll be an update. I wanted to get this out) Working sound Randomizing colors Decompilable Shiny body colors Pictures: Change log To do: -Do lights -Add character support since
1 likes
3K views
6 replies
Search for sound files of The Simpsons: Road Rage
[Deleted User] replied to Victorio's topic 7 years ago
I'm in need of sound files from Road Rage which plays characters quotes and sayings... If anyone has a tip of where to go, I would be very happy and pleased! Sincerely Victorio
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Grand Theft Auto: Hit and Run mod update
GAMES4KINGS replied to DouglasColvin's topic 7 years ago
Seriously, just saying now, I did not do any of the audio work. You'll see why I say this if you start mission three, which I haven't started to work on yet. This also isn't exactly the most family-friendly mod. Its been two months today with no update on the mod, so I'm just showing what the mod lo
1 likes
3K views
3 replies
4th of July: An American Breakfast... Car... Thing
[Deleted User] replied to Mike's topic 7 years ago
This is my special 4th of July car. It's a perfect American breakfast complete with butter and eggs that are also wheels because logic. The trailer speaks for itself. TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntC-VY00ABg&ab_channel=YoursDiddilyTruly DOWNLOAD THIS MOD RIGHT NOW: https://mega.nz/#!SIcQ
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Custom music AND "Custom" car driver
[Deleted User] replied to Victorio's topic 7 years ago
There seems to be an misunderstanding when I try to make my own mod and looking at other peoples mods. So there are some things I want to straighten out: 1. I want to change the music from the original/typical music that's already in game into music from other games (example; Road Rage, Crash Tag Te
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
The Fourth of July Event
Loren replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Happy Fourth of July! We've released a mod to celebrate the occasion. Check out the event page! Download the mod! THANK YOU, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Level 1 Retexture V1.2 - Abandoned!
Trainman84 replied to archieharrison's topic 7 years ago
So I have been trying to retexture all of level ones textures, when I started this I didn't realise how hard it would actually be. But I thought I would share everything I have done so far with you, now be warned I am no amazing graphics artist but someone who doesn't want to play the game with date
2 likes
2K views
11 replies
If you made Simpsons Hit and Run?
Sheen replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
What would you do if you were working with radical entertainment and working Simpsons Hit and run and took suggestions from you What would you add? What would you remove? What would you change? Honestly if it was me and if it was possible I would add servers to play/do missions with or against your
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
The Falcon Pack 1.1.1 Released
Fluffy replied to their own topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, The Falcon Pack 1.1.1 has been released. A changelog is available below. As with all map mods, we'll need to adjust and update more later on, so please continue to give all feedback. Download now Changelog Version 1.1.1 - Fixed a crash with "Milhouse's Mundane Mission". - Fixed an issue w
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
1993 Eagle Talon mod
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Defunct, will be releasing a completely new version. Its not a 93 anyways, its either a 90/91. I didnt notice until a little while ago. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Re
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
Mission info editing
Fluffy replied to Zumbee4life's topic 7 years ago
I saw this video on YouTube about some customized missions and I was wondering how to edit the mission info (the text that appears under and above the pictogram). I have searched my game's files but haven't found that yet.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Questions
darkxtuik replied to their own topic 7 years ago
1.I see people talking about hex editing when talking about editing RSD files and such.What i've been doing is just exporting the RSD from the RCF file,opening it up in the RSD converter,downloading a video from youtube as wav,editing it in vegas pro 12,then importing it into the RSD converter and t
0 likes
2 replies
fast and the furious
Xilov3chick3nX made this topic 7 years ago
hey you should try and create the fast and the furious cars like doms charger brians skyline brians eclipse and brians supra
1 likes
0 replies