Forum Mod Bakery Docs
fast and the furious
Xilov3chick3nX made this topic 7 years ago
hey you should try and create the fast and the furious cars like doms charger brians skyline brians eclipse and brians supra
1 likes
0 replies
How to edit obj file
Mike replied to CannotThinkOfAName's topic 7 years ago
I don't know how the heck do you Edit obj file I try using blender but it doesn't Work Please help I'm trying to make a mod
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Mod 3.2.3 Released
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, we have a long awaited patch for Donut Mod ready to go. Some changes in this version might break old save files, if you experience crashing and other issues you did not have before please try removing your saved games before reporting problems. You can find a link to the new version an
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Train Car Artwork
Trainman84 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
After being laid up about a week with severe back pain - and lost my camera for most of that week, being too sore to go looking for where I put it - I got more pictures taken and am uploading these for use in Level 4 of Donut Mod. Anyone else that wants to use them is welcome to. For my first car, I
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
How can i play online The simpsons hit & run in pc ?
PetrosDark replied to their own topic 7 years ago
how i can play online simpsons hit and run in pc anyone know?
0 likes
4K views
6 replies
Send me your mods to showcase on YouTube!
CrashTwinsanity replied to Benworr's topic 7 years ago
So basically I want to make a video for my YouTube channel showing off the mods that everyone here has made. From here it should seem simple, but it's not as I don't know who wants theirs featured, or who really doesn't want theirs on YouTube. So if you could, please send me links to down,lads of yo
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Bart's Ferrini Roofed
[Deleted User] replied to Will's topic 7 years ago
Not exactly impressive but a cool little idea i came up with for a quick modification. It's Bart's ferrini with a roof, including an interior. Nothing else to say really, but the download is here CLICK HERE
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
[Mod] GTA V: Vapid Interceptor
Boo1852 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Today I present my very first vehicle mod... The Vapid Interceptor, ported from GTA V! Comes with working brake lights, reverse lights and headlights. Screenshots: Image 1 Image 2 Download Version 1.0 Download Version 1.1 (Decompilable) Download Version 1.2 (Decompilable) Download Version 1.3 (Decom
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
PAYDAY Pack 1.1.1 Released
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We have released an update for the PAYDAY Pack 1.1.1 Changelog: - Added the credit for OVERKILL Software. - Fixed the light positions for the headlights, reverse lights and tail lights. Download now! Ciao, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
SHAR's Russian Translation
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello there, my name is Gordon, and you may know, that I'm russian. So, my SHaR is also at russian(Only text, no dialogues) And translators are completely used Google tranlsator or something, I made this Thread just to do something close to laugh. Here the list of incorrectly translated cars Origina
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.14 Released
Loren made this topic 7 years ago
Community, We published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on the tools page of our SHAR Mods website during the Summer Road Trip Event. This update adds a number of new hacks and other improvements. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Made Exclude
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 3
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 3 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Falcon pack. - Released the Planet Express Ship. - Released an update for Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher. Download now THANK YOU, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
TRotC News
[Deleted User] made this topic 7 years ago
Hello there, here comes the bad news about my mod named "The Return of the Cars", I think that I get a phonebooth car limit. What's this limit? Well, I added a new car, I buying it, testing, and when I go to Phonebooth, game crashes, well, This is my possibly last mod, And I developed it enough. Fin
0 likes
0 replies
Help game crashes on L3M1 | Windows 10
sexy_koala_juice replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, as the title suggests the game crashes on L3M1 whenever i try to get into a car, start a mission or buy anything, i've tried using the Lucas install verifier but it crashes once it finishes so i can't save it anywhere. Suggestions? Cheers
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 2
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 2 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Car pack. - Released the PAYDAY mod pack. - Released information about Yellow Shift - Released information about Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart. - Released information about The Odyssey of S
0 likes
0 replies