Forum Mod Bakery Docs
My Save Stopped Working after Updating Donut Mod
Loren replied to Koopa's topic 7 years ago
Donut Mod was working fine, I was up to Level 3 (Hadn't started it on this save yet, though), when I realized that I hadn't updated it in a while, and I probably still had the old ending to Level 3. When I updated to version 3.2.2, the newest version, the game started always freezing after the donut
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Maximum Amount of Purchasable Cars
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
So, as Topic's name says: I making a new mod(Everyone may noticed) This mod makes some cars purchasable. So, question: What is maximum amount of purchasable cars from Gil and/or "homer"? (Barney, Homer etc.)
0 likes
1K views
11 replies
Audi R8 game bug
[Deleted User] replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
I've downloaded audi R8 mod by alexbridgez,but when i buy the car or i select it from the phone booth,the game becomes very slowly. However,the music and the dialogue goes good. It's a frame problem or something? Please answer. Dan:-)
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
W_Ridereply_Oto_## crashes game during license screen
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 7 years ago
I was adding new quotes for Otto (he was a rather underdeveloped character in terms of voice files), and I happen to notice that adding "W_Ridereply_Oto_##" to the dialog.spt file crashes the game right after launching it. All of the other types of quotes such as "D_CarWay_Oto_##" don't seem to cras
0 likes
2 replies
Where can i find Thomas the Tank Engine Mod?
Hello,i saw a video called "Thomas the Tank Engine Car Mod", that shows a Thomas the Train custom car for level 1,which contains a direct link to donut team. Can i have some notices about this mod and where i can download it? Thanks, Dan:-)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Status Update #5 (18 April 2016)
[Deleted User] replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you this biweekly status update featuring more information on Late Night at the Kwik-E-Mart and of course Donut Mod. See you soon with another status update. - Loren
0 likes
1K views
15 replies
Using CustomText to edit 'locked' text boxes
Does someone know what the text names for the big text boxes the game displays before forcing you to buy a car or skin are?
0 likes
3 replies
RSD Converter
Loren replied to The Butter Apple's topic 7 years ago
Hello, I am making a mod but the RSD Converter isn't doing anything. How does it work? Or is there another way o change the ingame music
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
Resource HUB for Modders
Max Power here! I came up with what I think would be a help to many of the modders on this forum and a great addition to the site overall. My idea is to add a resource HUB that modders can upload mod resources on for other modders to download and use in theirs. Some useful things that could be uploa
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Problems editing music
Hi, i am editing game music with lucas rsd converter,but when i extract the files from music03.rcf and i place them in the sound directory,the changes by rsd converter are not applied in the game. I wrong something? Please help me. Dan:-)
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
adding phone booth image for custom car
Hi, i want to add some custom cars buyable in level 1,but when i select they in the phone booth the game says: "(car name).p3d wasn't found in art\frontend\dynaload\images\cars2D" how can i create an image that the game can support and put it in a p3d file with lucas p3d editor? please help me Dan:-
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Questions About Skins
I have a few questions about modifying a skin: 1. How do you rename a skin in CustomText.ini? 2. How do you change the fill (ex. How Marge - Inmate fills with orange and gets the ankle weight)? 3. Is it possible to add/remove skeleton joints and meshes from skins (ex. Removing the ankle weight from
0 likes
3 replies
Moving the Orange Power Couplings
DouglasColvin replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Is it possible to change the location of the orange power box locators that are used in L1M4 'Blind Big Brother'. I know where the locators are, but I need to know if the locations can be changed AND if they can be placed in another chunk of the map (provided I move the textures) AND loaded in a dif
0 likes
5 replies
Duff Can
Mike replied to The Butter Apple's topic 7 years ago
Hello I am making a mod for the Simpsons hit and run and I need a duff can for it. Does someone have a model and a texture i can use? I will give credit
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
[Tutorial] [Outdated] Posting Images, bold text, ect. with BBCode
DouglasColvin replied to Koopa's topic 7 years ago
This tutorial is outdated. Use this one instead. Bulletin Board Code, also known as BBCode, is a markup language used among forums. You can use it to make your posts boring fancy. Text Effects The syntax for bold text is: Insert text hereFor strikethroughs, replace b with s. For underlining, replace
0 likes
10K views
14 replies