Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Donut mod conspiracy update release date?
Victorio replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
Hi, i am Dan and i only wish to know when the conspiracy update will be released. Thanks, Dan
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
DOOM Open Beta, thoughts & opinions.
Kenny Giles replied to Will's topic 7 years ago
Okay so on Friday we got the privilege to play the new DOOM beta, i've only just played this today myself and would like to hear your opinions on the DOOM Beta. Firstly, the game is pretty fun and somewhat challenging, however the game just doesn't feel like y'know DOOM. It felt like a crossover of
1 likes
1K views
5 replies
Crashing when meeting the car you need to evade
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 7 years ago
SelectMission("m0"); SetMissionResetPlayerInCar("level1_carstart"); SetDynaLoadData("l1z1.p3d;l1r1.p3d;l1r7.p3d;"); UsePedGroup( 0 ); AddStage(0); SetStageMessageIndex(12); AddObjective("getin", "neither"); SetObjTargetVehicle("current"); CloseObjective(); CloseStage(); AddStage(1); RESET_TO_HERE();
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Updating DirectX
The Butter Apple replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
I can't use the Lucas P3D Editor to modify art on cars because my DirectX is not updated enough. Does anyone know how I can update my DirectX?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Donut Mod: The Rebalance Update Released
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Hey there everyone, it's been a while but we're excited to bring you the next version of Donut Mod. The Rebalance Update is now available as well as an updated Autumn Theme. Both of these and their respective change logs are available over on SHAR Mods This update has been a long time in the making
0 likes
2K views
35 replies
I need help with missions crashing
Kenny Giles replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
Hello, I have reached my wits end with my mod. Could I have some help please? EDIT: I HAVE ADDED THE P3D FILE https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eoe2vhrqo0f31b4/AAAIGH7oWKHScsVmoSiXktAqa?dl=0
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Status Update #4 (4 April 2016) - New Mods & Donut Mod Info
Trainman84 replied to Loren's topic 7 years ago
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you this biweekly status update featuring a couple new mods and a bunch more information about Donut Mod. See you again in a couple weeks with another status update.
0 likes
7 replies
Comprehensive Tutorials
The Butter Apple replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
I noticed as I first started modding that there aren't too many complete tutorials here about modding SHAR, and I actually had to learn from just looking from the files. Would anyone be interested in the creation of a complete tutorial that showcases the basics (how scripts work, how p3d files work,
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Some suggestions for donut mod 3.2.3
Kenny Giles replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
I am Dan and i want to propose you to add some features to the next donut mod update : -Rename Station Wagon to Flanders' Station Wagon (Like in donut mod 2.0) -Re-add cube van to level 1 (like in donut mod 2.0) -Add Nuclear Bus from Crash And Burns Mission buyable in level 1 -Add Mini UFO (i saw it
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Where i can find donut mod previous versions?
[Deleted User] replied to Dan's topic 7 years ago
Hi, I am Dan and i wish to know where i can find donut mod 2.0 and project donut to download and play it. I have donut mod 3.2.2 and 3.1.5,but i noticed that in donut mod 2.0 there are many veichles and missions that are not there. I am so tired to play donut mod 3.2.2 everyday and i wish to try dif
0 likes
8 replies
Questions about Traffic
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, I have a few quick questions about the way traffic works in SHAR. 1. I have a stage in a mission I created that has traffic disabled, to make the stage easier while keeping everything else intact. I was playing this mission, and I failed the stage (because it's still very hard) After I sta
0 likes
5 replies
Community Rework - Part 1 - 11 April 2016
derpster. replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Today I am here to get public feedback on the forum and on the community as a whole. Please answer as honestly as you can, but DO NOT single out any users. We will use this data to create our new site and help advance our community to new heights. Questions 1. How do you primarily use the
0 likes
1K views
13 replies
How to stop an AI car from slowing down when the player falls behind in a race?
Loren replied to ClaraMakes's topic 7 years ago
For example, it seems that in The Fat and The Furious if the player falls behind, Smithers slows down a bit to give the player a better chance of catching up. How does that work, and is there a way to disable it? I'm unsure if it has anything to do with SetStageAIRaceCatchupParams or not.
0 likes
3 replies
The Simpsons Hit and Run: Finale Spectacular
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey Donut Team community, it's Max Power! As some of you know, I've been working on a mod for The Simpsons Hit and Run, now formally called the Finale Spectacular. The mod completely revamps Level 7, adding new traffic, missions, and cars. For those of you that think that level 7 is a disappointment
0 likes
2K views
30 replies
I want the game to load level 7 as the only level
DouglasColvin replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
As stated in the thread below I'm developing a mod for level 7. I currently am using a 100% complete save file but I want to be able to test things with level 7 not completed yet. Is there any way I can have level 7 be the only level the mod recognizes when I start a new game?
0 likes
2K views
10 replies