Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Texture height and width (RESOLVED)
Loren replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Is there anyway to remove the texture height and width must be a power of 2. Also, what does it mean? The texture wraps perfectly in the .p3d editor.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
How to replace dialogue audio?
[Deleted User] replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
I want to change one of the files in dialog.rsd, but I can't quite figure out how. Is there a way to do it? Also, I think heard music modding was kind of a thing, but it was unreliable? I also kinda want more details on that.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
WWII Car w/ Rocket
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I have the rocket jeep set as the reward for the bonus mission for level 7, but when I select in in the phonebooth, it crashes the game (this happens when I actually select it, not just when I scroll to it) Any ideas on why that could be?
0 likes
2 replies
Wheel Movement
The Butter Apple made this topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I am making a custom car (it's going very well) and I want to know if i can change the place of the wheels and seats. When I go to skeleton they don't move.
1 likes
0 replies
Last Wasp Level 1
[Deleted User] replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Hello, I've been searching for the last wasp for around 2 days now. I cannot seem to find it. Anybody have any ideas of where it cold be?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Bonus Car
Can anyone tell me where the bonus car is loaded in the level process and how to set the locator for it?
0 likes
2 replies
Where is the P3D for the main menu located?
Loren replied to ClaraMakes's topic 8 years ago
I'm looking to modify the New Game newspaper on the ground, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
0 likes
3 replies
H&R Music Remixes
[Deleted User] replied to duffman03's topic 8 years ago
Has anyone heard this remix of Bart's theme? I like it a lot, makes me feel really happy and nostalgic for some reason. It sounds almost like a song from Sonic adventure 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk8wJursNIE
0 likes
2K views
16 replies
Custom car crashes game when called through phone
The Butter Apple replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When I call in my custom car the game crashed. There is no error message except "Simpsons.exe has stopped working"
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Putting the public TOS car into my mod
Hello Donut Team Community, I need some help putting the TOS public car: The Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999 as the default vehicle for level 1, I can't get it right. I'll put the download for my mod here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi38gn3afykpaaq/In%20Homer%20We%20Trust%20V2%20BETA%201.1.1.lmlm?dl=0 if
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
What was that music in Level 4 Update?
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
On the Website last year donut team released a page showing level 4 Like notes or something. i liked that music and it was free to use.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Warthog model
[Deleted User] replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. Where did the Warthog model come from or did you build it yourself?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
(SPOILER ALERT!!!) Questions regarding Donut Mod: The Rebalance Update
DouglasColvin replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
I have a few questions about how the Rebalance Update went out as it did... First of (Spoiler alert), why the drastic change at the end of level 3? I'm not saying it's bad but... I didn't get the usual "Simpsons" feeling when playing L3M7. Also I was never able to hear what the ship worker said beca
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Catapult getting clippy
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Max_Power998 I've been playing Donut Mod, the Rebalance Update (which is god), but I ran into a problem. I was using the catapult while playing the mission "Rated T for Trucks", and while following the truck up the broken highway section (offramp closest to the TryN'Save) the catapult began glitchin
0 likes
0 replies
Level 3 ending
Trainman84 replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Did Lisa find Bart or is this plot carried into level 4?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies