Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Well, that's a lot of characters
The Butter Apple replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
The game crashed, but it was a funny amount of characters on screen.
0 likes
2K views
15 replies
Custom Vehicles
The Butter Apple replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hello, how do I make custom cars? I read that you need to port the .obj but does it need to be special or just a model.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Audi R8 Conversion
The Butter Apple replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
In this thread I'll document my attempts to import an Audi R8 into The Simpsons Hit and Run. Tools Used: Lucas P3D Editor 3.1.5 Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Car Shadow Adjuster 1.0 Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Car Renamer 1.1 Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.21 Blender 2.76b Adobe Photoshop CS6 (G
0 likes
4K views
32 replies
Can't find skin
[Deleted User] replied to The Butter Apple's topic 7 years ago
Hello I am making a mod but I can't find the regular skin for homer,bart,marge,lisa and apu. what as the name of the file for these guys?
0 likes
3 replies
Looking for testers!
The Butter Apple replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
EDIT: I HAVE GOTTEN THE FIRST MISSION TO WORK, I DON'T NEED ANYMORE TESTING FOR NOW. THIS THREAD CAN BE LOCKED! Hello Donut Team community, I would like to ask if anyone could join my team to make a mod. I really need testers. DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpeeqfmtteh9b5v/In%20Homer%20We%20Tru
0 likes
1K views
15 replies
Halo Warthog
The Butter Apple replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, I was wondering of it would be possible to get the Halo Warthog. I used the Patty Mobile (btw its boss) and I got the idea for it.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Adding A Bonus Car
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 7 years ago
How do you set the locator and load the bonus car in a level? I've looked through the level 7 scripts and could not find anything that fit the bill. I want to replace the RC car in level 7 with the Hover Bike in my mod since the Hover Bike will not be purchasable. Any help would be appreciated! EDIT
0 likes
2 replies
Road Rage-esque con file
Surreal Bot replied to Gibstack's topic 7 years ago
I'm looking for a con file for a car that I can use and have it feel like it's straight from Road Rage. I tried to make one for an hour or so but couldn't get it very well but I'm sure it's possible (at least better than I've done) Any help with this would be appreciated, thanks! ...and maybe you'll
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
How do I use the Car Renamer?
DouglasColvin replied to The Butter Apple's topic 7 years ago
Is there a specific place for it? Or does the game need to be running?
0 likes
4 replies
Video quality questions
archieharrison made this topic 7 years ago
Just wanted to know if it is possible to change the draw distance as i see a lot of texture popping? Also will there be support for 4K?
0 likes
0 replies
Bagel team?
LEGENDSHEEP64 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Ok so what's going on? First of all the site name is now "bagel team". Second of all, everyone's profile picture is spongebob and their names start with "the one and only". What's happening?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Modding help
The Butter Apple replied to LEGENDSHEEP64's topic 7 years ago
Ok so I'm new to this modding and stuff. I want to know, how difficult is the programming for modding? Can you pick it up easily or does it take a long time to learn? I don't have much coding knowledge. Also, which program do you use to mod? Thanks.
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
The One and Only what the f*** is happening?
The Butter Apple replied to Shiinyu's topic 7 years ago
Um.. what the hell is happening? Am i the only one who's not in on this joke or something? : I had to take a look at the date to realize Donutholeteam punked us, but only people who's clocks state it's april first have it..
0 likes
1K views
15 replies
Not Bagels but Churroteam
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 7 years ago
Yes thats right they arent bagels anymore but they are back for the seconds behold the "Churroteam" the beast has been released to the depths of the internets.
0 likes
0 replies
Add a little A.I path that leads to the Duff Brewery in Level 3 (specifically towards the landing pad where the blimp is)?
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 7 years ago
OK, I don't remember how many requests I made regarding fixing A.I stupidity, and I think I already received a response from another question that also applies to this one for the same reasons. I just hope this one isn't a total hassle. I started making a challenge where it's a battle against somebo
0 likes
2 replies