Forum Mod Bakery Docs
A Guide to Meta.ini
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Update on June 5th, 2018 This tutorial has been moved to the Donut Team Documentation website and can now be found here. If you're interested in the old version for whatever reason, it can be found at Archive.org.
0 likes
5K views
8 replies
Nuclear Bus
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello Donut Mod Devs I was wondering if you could provide me with some info and resources on inserting the nuclear bus into my mod. I want it to be the final boss of my story. Any help would be greatly appreciated! If you don't want me using the model that's fine too, since you developed it. MaxPowe
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Rain and other weather
[Deleted User] replied to LEGENDSHEEP64's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if it's possible to mod in weather like rain to the game? I think this would give the game a nicer and more realistic feel. I love rain in games. There could be snow in the winter update.
0 likes
2 replies
Multiplayer
LEGENDSHEEP64 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi, me again. As you know SHAR multiplayer pretty much sucks. So maybe we could try to get other players into our worlds? It might require a lot of work but if it's possible we could try. If not, is there a way of creating better maps for the multiplayer races? They're pretty basic. Thanks for the q
0 likes
3 replies
Wrong Download?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 8 years ago
When downloading Autumn theme 4.0, all I get is 3.0? Any ideas?
0 likes
2 replies
Xbox 360 mods?
Loren replied to LEGENDSHEEP64's topic 8 years ago
Hey everyone, I used to own Simpsons Hit and Run on the PS2 ages ago, but then my mum sold the PS2. I'm getting it again on Xbox soon, so I just wanted to know if these mods are only for PC or are they for Xbox too. I would appreciate an answer :)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Help with using custom locators in lua scripts
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello, If anyone has time, I have some issues with my lack of expertise with using the P3D Editor in combination with mods. https://mega.nz/#F!u9VF1YiJ!eqzd99w4xFkZ1laG6nCGHQ (PROMISE TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT THE TITLE, I WANT THIS TO BE A SURPRISE TO SOME) Whenever I load mission 1 of level 1, it says t
1 likes
1K views
5 replies
All maps put together
Trainman84 replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Since you can create custom maps, would it ever be possible to have all the levels in one? Just like in Gta.
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
Can't map Xbox One controller
Loren replied to ElBarto's topic 8 years ago
Hi all, It's amazing to see a community like this for such an old game. I just installed the game today and had problems mapping the controls with my xbox one controller. Whenever I use the xbox controller, I have to unplug the cord from it, press ESC to access the menu, then plug it back in when ma
0 likes
5K views
8 replies
Diary of trying to mod one of Radical's other games (CTTR)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I am trying to see if it's humanly possible to change the way crash controls so the double jump is more reliable. When you fall from a ledge, the double jump becomes a single jump. TRUST ME, IT'S SO UNRELIABLE! I will be attempting to do this on the GameCube version, and if anyone can find a port wh
0 likes
2K views
9 replies
How to add roof on the homer family sedan
Loren replied to Aldy's topic 8 years ago
I need help how do you add roof to homer family sedan like the donut mod one
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Radioactive Man mod idea
Pandaxletsplay replied to archieharrison's topic 8 years ago
New playable character with some new missions, you could do some stupid stuff like save a cat from a tree and have a joke including comic book guy.
0 likes
1 replies
How do I make a custom level?
Fluffy replied to The Butter Apple's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone!!! How do i make a custom level? If I can learn, I will be more than willing to make a video so others can make them.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
A few bugs spotted in Donut Mod
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
When playing on Level 3 I noticed 2 missions ha bugs in them... L3M5, Lil B******: When failing to keep within the distance of Snake, it came up with "Mission Failed, Would you like to Start again?" I select yes, and then all it did was take to the point where I would had completed it after recoveri
0 likes
0 replies
Just an idea...
Fluffy replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
now obviously, this is fake. i made it by modifying a few files, using the custom text hack, GMOD and sony vegas. although this isn't something that's possible at the moment, i made this as a sort-of interpretation of when it does come to light. ;)
0 likes
1K views
3 replies