Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Level 7 Revamp Mod
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello! As some of you know, I am MaxPower (Max Power!), a new modder in this community. I am developing a mod for SHAR that changes level 7 so that it's less easy (I found level 6 to be HARDER than level 7, let alone the same difficulty) and SLIGHTLY less repetitive. I do however, want a few suggest
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Can mods work for the ps2 version?
Kenny Giles replied to Lukesteel021's topic 8 years ago
Can you usbs or something else cause I don't what to do?
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
I got some Broken Burns
Hey there, it's MaxPower! As a few of you know I'm working on a mod that changes level 7 to something more exciting and slightly less repetitive. However, I am running into some technical issues. This is my m4sd file for the mod: SelectMission("m4sd"); SetMissionResetPlayerOutCar("m5_homer_start", "
0 likes
8 replies
where are the music files in hit and run?
John replied to CQ WiFi's topic 8 years ago
title speaks for itself :P all i can find are .rcf files called 'music 0' to 'music 3' (and i slowed them down in audacity because they where high pitch and converted them to mp3 and put them on meh phone :P)
0 likes
2 replies
Another SkinNER mod (pun intended)
John made this topic 8 years ago
As you can see, Skinner's skeleton is different. I used Apu's skeleton. What's interesting is if you use the character swap cheat in Level 5 and once you get Skinner, he'll look normal, but will walk/run like Apu does. This however is a change of Skinner's actual body skeletal rig position. What do
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Stage Messages
Hello! I am MaxPower (Max Power!) and I just started modifying my game files to create an all new level 7, since I think the old one is easy and boring. However, one problem I have run into is that the preset stage messages are not enough for the new objectives I am creating. I would like to know ho
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Something i've been working on...
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Just a showcase of what i've been doing the past month or so. Just saying, this will not be released unless people ask me to release it. (But there is a chance i might release it at some point.) Will upload more pictures later on if enough people are interested. :P
0 likes
2K views
21 replies
Mod Launcher doesn't load up?
Benworr replied to their own topic 8 years ago
The mod launcher fails to load up and gives an error where I can 'Send error report' or 'don't send'. What do I do?
0 likes
1 replies
Status Update #2 - 7 March 2016
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've addressed some of your questions and concerns in today's new Status Update video. We'll address more on 21 March 2016. Thanks, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
5 replies
Loading l6_sr2p.p3d in Level 3?
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
It has been a long time since I asked for help, so it's time for me to expose more of my ignorance with modding. Is it possible to load l6_sr2p in a street race in Level 3? I've once tried to do so, but the game seems to crash just a few frames before my challenge loads. What I mean by this is that
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Exploring SHAR
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 8 years ago
A thread dedicated to posting images and comments on your experiences or findings through Simpsons Hit and Run. Due to all of the action we forgot to just take a little rest to see a bit of what the developers lovingly put in for us. The classroom from the School Area. A better view of the Living Ro
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Clean up and EXPAND Tutorials (Community Event Possibly?)
I've been noticing the lack of updated tutorials. Now don't get me wrong, there are lots of them, and I learned from them. But lots of what I put in my mod was merely copied from the base game, and decompiled mods. This has been a chore, and I tried to help @supercoolpem but couldn't help him that m
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
New .lmlm request
DeadSonRisingxD replied to John's topic 8 years ago
How about an .lmlm for the vehicles to not stop when the character runs in from of them? I think that would be pretty funny if they got ran over lol
0 likes
2 replies
Trick or Treat 2015 - Update 1.5
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We have released a bug fix for the Trick or Treat 2015 mod. You can get it here! Changelog - Fixed an issue where the mod would crash on newer versions of the mod launcher. - Added an option to disable the Halloween main menu. Sincerely, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
2K views
7 replies
To developers
BiTE made this topic 8 years ago
Remember when You talked about item trading etc.? So how about a app for mobile Phone? Operating your donut team website account, trading etc. from it. That would be awesome. Think about it.
0 likes
0 replies