Forum Mod Bakery Docs
A few questions...
Loren replied to DeadSonRisingxD's topic 8 years ago
Hey guys! Just updating the mods, now I'm starting to play again! Just a few questions that crossed my mind.. 1). When looking at the Mods and Hacks folders, there are a total of 39 files, but only 19 are showing up on the Mod manager, are some not meant to show for a reason? 2). More specifically w
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Announcement video in one week. Send in questions to be answered in video. Use #DonutTeamQNA
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
https://twitter.com/DonutTeam/status/704464326996799489
0 likes
0 replies
CPU Over Powering
DeadSonRisingxD replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys! After upgrading to my new computer, I found when playing Hit & Run. the game lags quite a bit! With cars randomly flying forward and to the sides, on ground and in the air! I'm assuming this is the game being overpowered by my hardware. Specs: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit i7 4790K CPU @ 4.
0 likes
6 replies
2 Questions about the modding textures
Loren replied to John's topic 8 years ago
Using 3D Builder, could we create prominent characters from scratch? So far all I've been able to do is stretch the characters. Another note, the characters inside Lucas' editor are all in the "quatrieme devant" (google image it) position, but that's not their position in the actual game. However, i
0 likes
3 replies
A day in the life: Radical Entertainment
archieharrison replied to Noviwan's topic 8 years ago
Jake asked me to describe a typical day at Radical during the development of Hit & Run. I'm going to say it's Tuesday. Tuesdays and Thursdays were the best because we'd start the day with an early game of ice hockey. Yes we are Canadians, we all play! Even the company CEO Ian Wilkinson played, and R
3 likes
3K views
14 replies
Attempting to port the GTA IV Infernus
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I got bored, so I started to try to port it into SHAR. I don't know if I'll finish this, but I'm just happy that I got as far as I did. Thanks to AlexBridgez Actually, I'll work on this again next weekend. I'll try porting it over a different car, since the OWR was probably a dumb choice It's in the
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Announcement (22 February 2016) - Rebalance, The Community and Conspiracy Update
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We've just launched a video explaining what's going on. This topic will breifly go over that, but we suggest watching the video for more details. Donut Mod: The Rebalance Update Originally slated to be released with The Conspiracy Update, we decided to make a separate update that would in
0 likes
1K views
12 replies
Announcement Video, 22 February 2016
Shiinyu replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
An announcement video is coming on 22 February 2016
0 likes
1K views
17 replies
Add your mods to this thread.
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Right now I'm taking inventory on the mods people have created. This will be explained in tomorrow's video. Please let us know the mods you guys have created for The Simpsons: Hit & Run. If you have any screenshots or footage of the mod, please link it in your post. We will be using this footage in
1 likes
2K views
12 replies
GTA Vehicles
Fluffy replied to SodaDog's topic 8 years ago
I really want to see more GTA vehicles ported from the games. I know Trevor's Canis Bodhi was only a start, but I want to see that white Infernus from Vice City ingame.
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
How do I add an Icon to my mod?
archieharrison replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Just want to make my mod a bit more professional and wanted to add an icon.
0 likes
3 replies
the game crashes when i try to take the car from phone
Yori_Ritsuko replied to their own topic 8 years ago
here's model causing the error: https://yadi.sk/d/jgYHc_KToxeHo I do not understand what went wrong?
0 likes
4 replies
SC&MCS (A little edit to the thread)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, This is my 2nd Account, I will Give you a Small Present. Some Changes & More Chase Sedans Last Version(At this time, True). Spoiler: there were no patches at all Link: Y'all know, it's better to forget about this s***
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
I am trying to unpack .rsd .rсf and I see an error...
here screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/9QVu1dZ.png with the help of this program, I can replace the sounds in .rcf?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Lucas Pure3D Editor 4 and Blender 3D
1) i exported .obj from the simpsons hit & run 2) imported into blender, do not do anything for the sake of purity of the experiment, I export back into the .obj ... 3) Trying to import back into the game, it would seem the same file - but suddenly i see the error. Error: text exceptions System.Form
0 likes
2K views
7 replies