Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuner World?
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Anyone remember this mod? It's almost as old as Donut Mod currently! (this is a hint towards the teasers i've released previously)
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
[Farming Simulator 15] Family Sedan
Shiinyu replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Most people here probably don't play Farming Simulator 15 but I felt I would share this mod I created with you since it is still SHAR related. Anyways it is just a simple mod I made which ports the Family Sedan (Homer's Car) to Farming Simulator 15. For anyone who does play Farming Simulator 15 and
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Chase Sedan Paradise
Shiinyu replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Introducing Chase Sedan Paradise Welcome to Chase Sedan Paradise a mod inspired by RBD's Some Changes & More Chase Sedans, which adds chase sedans in to almost every mission in the game, and even adds some custom missions in to the mix which revolve around chase sedans. Watch The Trailer The mod als
1 likes
2K views
8 replies
Something weird I noticed...
Shiinyu replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
So, some of you might recall of the Simpsons character Mindy Simmons, right? If not, basically she appeared in a season 5 episode titled "The Last Temptation Of Homer". In the episode, we learn that she and Homer have a lot of things in common, like napping at work, eating junk food like donuts, etc
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Unused Voice Clips on TCRF.net
[Deleted User] replied to Gibstack's topic 8 years ago
Before about 2 days ago, the TCRF site was really awful with their Unused Voice Clips section. There were probably about 12 quotes with 8 of them just being text, and half of those being inaccurate text. I've been working to make a new page, make it better than it was before, and I figured it would
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Some Changes & More Chase Sedans V 8.00 (New Version, Again)
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I Did this Mod For Week. This Mod returns Some Unused things, Like Gags. Also Adds some new things(In Small Amount) I Don't Know What else Write Thank you for playing my mod! V 7.00 http://www.mediafire.com/download/jlpjijldw5citkq/SC%26MCS.zip V 7.05 http://www.mediafire.com/download/r0h91iahhyiv03
1 likes
2K views
28 replies
Open Wheel Racer relocation
DouglasColvin replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm trying to get into modding a bit better for SHaR, so I'm messing around with some files. What I did was replace the OWR that you unlock in level 7 with Snake's Bandit (Was going to use the rocket car, but it has no dynaload file and I didn't want to use its .p3d just in case), and made
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Renaming car sounds
Shiinyu replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
does anyone know if there's a way to rename car sounds correctly so they don't replace an already existing one? i've tried this before, renaming the sound then scripting it in through the use of car_tune and the results are either that the game crashes, or the sound doesn't play at all. this depends
0 likes
1 replies
donut mod
bloopblop replied to their own topic 8 years ago
hey guys. is there a guide on how to run the mod and the launcher? I downloaded both but I don't know how to launch the mod. sorry.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Questions
Fluffy replied to bloopblop's topic 8 years ago
Hey Donut Team. For The Mod, Do You have to have the hit and run disc, or can you use a downloaded copy?
0 likes
1 replies
Card Locations
Vossie replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I've noticed that in the Donut Mod, the collector cards were placed in different locations than in the real game. Can you please tell me how to do this?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
The Simpsons Hit & Run HD Re-Texture Alpha 2
Loren replied to Alan Bur's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone finished the alpha 2 of the hit & run HD re-textured simpsons, I do not put images that are not like them. but I have a video of how it is Video: Download: Thanks!
0 likes
6K views
1 replies
Play different movies depending on difficulty?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Like I said on the poll, I would require assistance to make this work. So how do I play different movies based on the difficulty setting exactly? As of now, I only redirected the path to vuglogo.rmv to a Lua script via the CustomFiles.ini and created a few RMV movies like in Donut Mod. When I went t
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Gibstack's Grand Adventure [V1.0.1 - Fixes]
Gibstack replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, welcome to my test mod, of sorts. Originally, I wasn't going to release this and it was just going to be a test mod, but I decided why not release it? The missions are edited quite a bit, (I'd like to think) so while it isn't intended to be a totally "new" mod, I wanted to show off my changes
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
Creating a P3D File
Shiinyu replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
Hello, I need help with create p3d flies. I have pure3d editor 4.0.1. I just need a tutorial on how to use it. and how to create p3d files for levels and missions Thanks
0 likes
2K views
3 replies