Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Creating a P3D File
Shiinyu replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
Hello, I need help with create p3d flies. I have pure3d editor 4.0.1. I just need a tutorial on how to use it. and how to create p3d files for levels and missions Thanks
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Trying to import Homer's model with the method used for the Road Rage characters mod...
Kenny Giles replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Yes, I'm aware of the incorrect lighting, but I don't get how that stuff works. The "official" reason I'm doing this is to have Homer say different "V_Hitcar" lines in different challenges. In Farther and Son, he acts all happy when you hit him even though that's a bad thing. I wanted to change that
1 likes
2K views
5 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13 Released
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update introduces several changes and fixes for the Launcher. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Added support for pages and grou
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
need game download
Fluffy replied to Tont_Stark's topic 8 years ago
i need a game download, whats a good link where i can map a controller?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I need help, AGAIN LUA scripts (CUSTOM MOD)
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
EDIT 2: I have updated the scripts again EDIT: I have been trying to make a race mission almost identical to L1M7, and I obviously Don't know what I am doing because Lauren already helped me, and I don't want to waste people's time looking through my scripts. But here I am again asking for help. I a
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.13.1 Released
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update adds back functionality to Cheat Keys and a new Borderless hack. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Cheat Keys Hack - Added a continuous setting t
0 likes
2K views
0 replies
A few questions
Hi, I want to ask if it's possible to edit these 2 cheats for the following reasons: 1) If I want to add a custom car in the game and want to show up in the list of cars at Phone Booth. 2) If I want to add a custom character in game and want to show up when cycling through the characters, example th
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Fool the game into making a "combat" objective?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I was wondering if there was a way I could incorporate "combat" into the Simpsons hit & run. What I mean is a ambush stage where you have to destroy a couple wasps. Is this a good idea, can it be done? Thanks, Hipporeno
0 likes
1 replies
Creating new/updated A.I car paths???
Fluffy replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Wow, I'm already stumped on how to use the new set of tools the new P3D Editor offers... But as of now, I'd like to know how to create a simple path for both traffic and A.I cars. And I also want to know how to make a "shortcut" path, where A.I drivers will take that specific path depending on what
0 likes
4 replies
Help with simpsons crashing please
Fluffy replied to Koopattack's topic 8 years ago
Hi i am having problem where the game crashes after selecting some mods this only started recently. for example i use to be able to use widescreen mod now it crashes the game, this has unaffected few mods mainly donut mod
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Team: 2016
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Happy New Year from Donut Team, we would like to go over what we plan to do in the next 12 months with you. We had a similar thing we published at the start of 2015, so we should power through and talk to you about this year. Remember, all plans are not final and are subject to change. Donut Team as
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Possibly change the difficulty style
I've noticed with the vanilla game the difficulty continues to increase slowly from level to level. But with the Donut Mod, it gets harder faster as the level continues, and when a new level is unlocked, the difficulty becomes as easy as the 1st level's 1st mission. And the difficulty gets harder as
0 likes
2 replies
Donut Team got a Shout out on Did You Know Gaming!
Bob Pickle replied to Koopa's topic 8 years ago
A youtube channel called DidYouKnowGaming? makes trivia videos about video games, featuring popular Youtubers. Earlier today, they made a video about Hit and Run. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-uzcSOxVM Not only did it feature several mods throughout the whole video, but at 5:28, they acknowledg
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
Multiplayer mod?
Fluffy replied to MrPiggyOfDoom's topic 8 years ago
I know it would be difficult but imagine how cool it would be to play SHAR with a teammate.
0 likes
1 replies
Fixes for SHAR
One day I was thinking about fixing SHAR by adding some unused vehicles into game because they were planned and changing few other things into game. Here is what I want to "fix" about SHAR (inspiration came from https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run as well as some ideas since I was young). The
0 likes
2K views
2 replies