Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Help: Change the image of the glass can be broken ?
Alan Bur replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi I need someone to tell me how to change the image of the glass may break would greatly appreciate it
0 likes
2 replies
Help with changing introduction movie
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I have noticed that a few mods have replaces the introduction video before the main menu with one of there own creation, and I haven't seen any tutorials on how to do it so I was wondering if someone who has succesfully done it before could tell me how I could replace the intro video (the one where
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
SHAR Maps Joined up?
Fluffy replied to FormulaMoss's topic 8 years ago
Is it possible to join up all three maps together or will it ever be possible? Just wondering because people think that level 9 (before it was cut) would have been like this.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Dialogue never ends in custom missiom
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
I've been trying to make a custom mission, but when I use a dialogue objective, it never ends in the mission. What can I do to remedy this? P.S., Sorry Jake for wasting your time on what I thought was a bug.
0 likes
0 replies
I wonder if it is possible to export cars from Road Rage.
jcilley97 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I know you all released Road Rage characters to SHAR. But I was wondering if it was possible to make a mod where you could get Vehicles like Apu's Santa Longhorn or Frankenbart's car or the other two holiday cars or cars like Grampa's Shriner's car or Flanders Station Wagon or the nuclear bus or Smi
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Pure3D Editor Feature Requests/Suggestions
[Deleted User] made this topic 8 years ago
Hi Donut Team (and Lucas specifically), A useful feature would be to show a vehicle's reflection/shininess in the preview window as opposed to just flat lighting. However, this would require the Reflection value from the vehicle's .con file. A slightly less important feature involves skeleton joints
0 likes
0 replies
Help with getting Road Rage P3D files to work with the P3D editor
I was wondering if any one could help me with getting the P3D files from road rage to open properly with the P3D editor as I would like to use some of the models in Road Rage, however at the moment I can not export the models as when I try to they crash the editor. I was wondering if there is a way
0 likes
2 replies
The mariokart map has a big bug
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Whenever you just look at "WWII Vehicle w/Rockets" in the phonebooth, the game will crash saying it can't load something. I would give you the image I screenshoted but I do not know how to actually show it up on the forum.This maybe be caused by enabling any hacks, but not certain about it.
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
The Lucas Holiday Event is now live! [Day 2 now out]
jrburger95 replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
We have published the page for the Holiday event. Content will be pushed to the page and the forum on December 23rd and December 24th at 12:00am UTC. This year we want to give thanks to one of our closest friends, the one who has made everything we do possible. This event was crafted with @Lucasc190
0 likes
2K views
23 replies
Graphical Settings?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I can see no way of doing this in-game or an easy way, but can it be changed?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Replacing Cars With Other Cars?
[Deleted User] replied to spicymods's topic 8 years ago
Sorry if this has been discussed before but there's a lot of pages I'm looking for a way to see if you can change say Family Sadan to Police Car (So Homer drives the police car) Or, change every car on the street to say "Duff Truck". (or any other car) I'm only looking into doing this for level one
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
How do yo make shiny parts of a car not shiny
I am currently editing a model however part of the model is shiny and I don't know how to make the model not shiny. Can someone please help me.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Stealable Police car/ Mission NPC Cars
Gibstack replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Would it be possible to make a Mod or Hack that allows the player to steal The police cars that chase you during hit and run or steal NPC cars during a mission?
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
SHAR: Blind Big Brother Carl outside of map
[Deleted User] replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I was messing around with some of the hacks to clip out side the map and found that when the Blind Big Brother Mission is loaded for some reason Carl is outside of the map and standing inside one of the cooling towers. Video:
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Where is the mono-rail
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Why is it that you can buy the Vanilla Bonuses cars from gil in Level 1 and 3 in Donut Mod but not the Mono-rail in level 2.
0 likes
1K views
13 replies