Forum Mod Bakery Docs
❄ Cold Breathing ❄
mazexz made this topic 3 months ago
This resource provides a lua script & a breathing effect that will apply on your characters once you launch the game. Limitations: I've limited this to just the main characters & their outfits because of a crash occuring when too many characters with particle effects exist (To enable it for all char
7 likes
0 replies
The Cletus who saved Christmas, a 5 story mission mod - Release v1.0
tay made this topic 3 months ago
Happy holidays! 5 main story missions Boss fight for the last mission against lardlad (see screenshots and video) A good laugh seeing Lard Lad run about and it looks pretty good! A fun gimmick. Audio clips from the show used as dialog Brandine! Cletus goes around doing typical cletus things. I've us
7 likes
0 replies
The Simpsons 34th Anniversary
AlfredoAndFriends made this topic 3 months ago
Today marks the 34th anniversary of The Simpsons episode "Roasting On An Open Fire" Season 1 Episode 1 the very first episode of the series & the first Christmas special also the very first time that we get to see Santa's Little Helper for the very first time!!! HAPPY 34TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! What are
2 likes
0 replies
Custom Coldplay Music Mod 1.0
APMSC1996 made this topic 3 months ago
hi there guys i justed made a first music mod ever made in my life yeah and there's is a brand new music tracks features and 3 hiding music tracks and 5 bonus game music tracks and 16 collectibles music cards tracks 60 story missions music tracks and 25 other more music tracks and oh yeah you need r
3 likes
0 replies
More Characters mod?
GIVE_ME_HELP made this topic 4 months ago
Mod that add more characters on map?
0 likes
0 replies
Gag scripting documentation
Addy made this topic 5 months ago
I was going through some online storage earlier and stumbled across a document that I'd written during a "mostly offline/inactive" phase at some point in 2022. The document listed/explained the gag-related MFK script commands in TS:H&R, usable in either level setup script (level.mfk/leveli.mfk). I t
4 likes
0 replies
Scheduled Maintenance Information & Forum Patch Notes: Version 23.1
Fluffy made this topic 5 months ago
Scheduled Maintenance Today, we performed maintenance to enhance the security and development flow of the Donut Team web services. From 3:30pm to approximately 7:30pm EST, Loren and I worked to migrate our database and forum site to new servers. The database was updated to the latest version, the fo
0 likes
0 replies
NEW Oscar-Mod-Pack Trailer
oscar_alexboy made this topic 5 months ago
4 likes
0 replies
No Required Purchases
Secondhand Feraligatr made this topic 6 months ago
This mod removes all instances where you have to buy a certain car or outfit to start a mission. So for example, you can start Office Spaced without buying the Plow King. You of course still need to buy the car/outfit to use it. This mod also changes the dialogue before the missions. They now use an
1 likes
0 replies
Need help importing models in blender
Tomsun02 made this topic 6 months ago
This is the first time I've used Blender (using steam version) and now matter what I do I can't get a model to show up. I've tried importing through blender. Imported a P3d file in, exported an xml file and imported that. Drag and dropped, somehow crashed it. I am at my wits end, how do I do it beca
0 likes
0 replies
Saloon - Car Mod
Salker made this topic 6 months ago
Do you like Old Boxy Cars from the 80's? It's your lucky day pal... Absolutely not suspicious at all huh... D'oh! Indestructible, not like you. Ruthless. If they see it, no one would be interested in breaking into your home... Stupid Flanders! This box with four wheels is going to leave you dry, it
2 likes
0 replies
the mini vacation car
MAKSPRO123XDSUS made this topic 7 months ago
hi there this my first mod is the mini vacation car here some screenshots: here the download https://drive.google.com/file/d/143FYStgmSsrbjruS_wXIWhAsTIFPU_1v/view?usp=sharing link fixed
3 likes
0 replies
Auditions are open for SYLVANA!
oscar_alexboy made this topic 7 months ago
Our original VA @ElishDimentions has stepped out due to collage prep. so we need a new voice actor for Sylvana. Auditions are open! DM me on Discord for more details. yourpalosc#4086 :3 ABOUT SYLVANA Sylvana is a female squirrel who in theory might have powers... Sylvana is a kind being who thinks O
0 likes
0 replies
Mod launcher tips
Barna made this topic 7 months ago
Hi I have some tips. The roof of the cars shouldn't be transparent. The concrete mixer truck can be driven. Minor modifications should be included in the mod launcher so that you don't have to download them separately. There should be more than only 7 cars on a track.
0 likes
0 replies
No Police/H&R Meter
RobotGladiator made this topic 7 months ago
Is there any existing mod or setting that turns off the cops in the game? As in, the meter never goes up so the cops never show up, no matter what you do? I haven't found any cheats settings, hacks or mods that even talk bout this. Thanks.
0 likes
0 replies