Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Proximity Chat
Swaghomie311 made this topic 2 years ago
I have no idea what is possible when coding mods for this game but some kind of proximity chat would be fun.
0 likes
0 replies
Pin maker 5000-less L3Z2/L6Z2
Addy made this topic 3 years ago
Removes the Bowlarama's Pin maker 5000 robotic arm and pins. It's... erm... out of service. These files are resources intended to be placed into one's own mod for usage. They will not work by themselves without some basic knowledge of creating a simple mod. Usage Require the Custom Files hack and pl
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Bartkira Mod Request
IvanDIS006 made this topic 3 years ago
Hi bros, I'm new in the community, can anyone make some of these skins or something related to akira? Thanks.
1 likes
0 replies
Severe Lag
PEZ500 made this topic 3 years ago
Hello all, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can offer. The issue I have currently is that my game is lagging very badly, I enabled the console and found that the issue is Audio: Service0pf that is causing stuttering. The laptop I'm using doesn't have incredible specs but I would
0 likes
0 replies
Does anyone play The Simpsons - Tapped out?
El Barto Putaço made this topic 3 years ago
If you play that, add me: BrunoFire10 Let's help each other to increase our level being respectful, without vandalism!
0 likes
0 replies
GSync and Frame Limiters
bread made this topic 3 years ago
Hi! I have been recently getting back into SHAR and noticed some issues with the framerate. Using the limiter built in to the latest Mod Launcher, the framerate seems to fluctuate from 60-65 and it stutters frequently. I tried using RTSS instead, and while it was slightly better, I encountered clipp
0 likes
0 replies
[April Fools] SH&R: Repainted (Cancelled Project)
Pasta937 made this topic 3 years ago
An old repainted project replacing many edited textures along with having Homer as Vinny. The project started in 2016 and was left abandoned due to losing interest and with the memes becoming outdated. Instead of wasting it, I've complied the entire build for release even if it's cancelled. All leve
2 likes
2K views
0 replies
[April Fools] Moleman's Gremlin
mazexz made this topic 3 years ago
NO! OH, NO. I JUST MADE MY LAST PAYMENT. OH. Just because we did not have a similar car already. Say hello to Moleman's Gremlin! This is definitely a new car to the game, and does not look like any one car from the game. It can be all yours for just 300 coins, so get one while it's still fresh. Scre
5 likes
1K views
0 replies
Crash Tag Team Racing Playable Characters
HarmonyBunny made this topic 3 years ago
I found out that both Crash Tag Team Racing and The Simpsons Hit and Run share the same engine and I was wondering if someone can port the playable racers from CTTR into H&R as playable characters. Greatly appreciate it btw. 😁 ...Or I can do it myself. Whichever comes first.
0 likes
0 replies
Help I need the game models
D_a_l_t_o_n made this topic 3 years ago
I want to use the game models but when I want to remove them, it comes out as p3dxml, as I do to use it in blender
1 likes
0 replies
BTR-70 custom vehicle mod
kRoLLiK made this topic 3 years ago
Hello, everyone! This is my very first mod. I was eager to try out new Fake Wheels feature of the new version of Lucas' Mod Launcher. And I decided to choose nothing more appropriate for it than an APC! So, let me present to you the new custom "car" BTR-70, the soviet APC, imported from another game
6 likes
1K views
0 replies
SPT Notepad++ Language
SPT files have always been a pain to edit, no color code yikes! This extension for Notepad++ gives you a more user-friendly highlight of every spt function, keyword, operator, etc. Installation: 1) Open Notepad++ 2) Go to 'Language' tab & scroll down to 'Define your language...' 3) Import spt.xml Do
6 likes
1K views
0 replies
Simpsons hit and run Demaster
Fat Tony made this topic 3 years ago
This demaster yiffifies all the games files, including every texture, sprite, sound and movie. Video Download
4 likes
2K views
0 replies
Realistically Turning Obliteratatron Big Wheel Truck
Satisfy your american needs now No more of the trashy wheel turning on the Obliteratatron Big Wheel Truck! Finally the American dream, a realistic monster truck in an 18 year old game... hooray! Screenshots: Download: MEGA Notes: - This mod is decompilable and it relies on the version 1.26 of Lucas'
8 likes
2K views
0 replies
All (used) missions in LUA
Mochapoke made this topic 3 years ago
This is a mod resource pack in the form of a mod which is the minimum requirements for running a LUA mod, a template of sorts A LUA pack for every mission and level that is actively loaded in the game (including rewards.mfk) all mission scripts are in resources/scripts/missions thanks to Maz and Add
4 likes
1K views
0 replies