Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #44: TT Schedule Change & Mod Jam Reminder
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to Tuesday Topics. This week, we're changing the schedule for Tuesday Topics and also offering a quick reminder that the Roaring 1920s Mod Jam is about to come to a close. You can read the blog post here.
1 likes
0 replies
Summer Road Trip Event - Day 1
Fluffy made this topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, Day 1 of the Summer Road Trip Event is now live! View Event Page Contents: - Released the Wireframe Character pack. - Released the Tower Tooth car mod. Download now SEE YOU TOMORROW, Jake Andreøli
0 likes
0 replies
Computer says no - Game won't start
effello replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Hi all, first post and already got to ask for help. I found the original game in my desk and wanted to play. Informed myself, learned about this awesome community and the launcher. So I borrowed an external reader and made three ISO's from the three disks (german version). Transferred them to my Mic
0 likes
1 replies
Can Someone Test This?
Addy made this topic 5 years ago
There are unused hints in the game's files that refer to an unused condition, player hit. Can someone please add this as a condition in a mission and screw around, to see what you have to do to fail this condition?
0 likes
0 replies
I need help...
xUnknown replied to AshleyGamer1995's topic 2 years ago
My laptop is a HP Omen, and its F keys have symbols for each of them. (F2 and F3 are changing brightness, F6 is muting audio, F12 is toggling flight mode on or off, and so on.) Because of this, while playing with Lucas' Mod Launcher for Simpsons H&R, the cheat keys and taking screenshots that requir
0 likes
9 replies
Game won't start on Windows 10
[Deleted User] replied to andileni's topic 3 years ago
Hello, I am having problems getting the game to work on my Windows 10 laptop. Since I no longer have a CD drive on my laptop, I had copied the ISO files from the three CDs and mounted them as a virtual drive on my laptop using the "Deploy" command. Installing the game from the CD also worked as far
0 likes
1 replies
Episode-esque opening title sequence.
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 3 years ago
It would be so easy to just copy the OTS (opening title sequence) from any episode of The Simpsons and paste it into Hit & Run as a cutscene, but would it be possible to recreate the OTS using nothing but Hit & Run itself? Using character models, environments, vehicles, etc... to recreate the OTS fr
0 likes
0 replies
Can't log in multiplayer
Laelaps_Atleti made this topic 3 years ago
I cannot log in multiplayer mod it's saying "Unable to connect to Donut Team" I don't get why
1 likes
0 replies
Windows 11's Microsoft Store animations look familiar.
H1DD3NLUiGi1983 made this topic 2 years ago
I had recently gotten a new laptop with Windows 11 on it. Everything (SHAR-related, at least) works just as it should. However, on my quest through the new Microsoft Store to redownload some apps, I noticed something. Link to OneDrive video Does the animation in the app look familiar to anybody? Lik
0 likes
0 replies
Uh...Krusty?
mazexz replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 11 months ago
krusty, what happend to you?
0 likes
2 replies
Tuesday Topics #21: Borb's BKP Pack
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. This week, I'm gonna let Borb talk a little bit her new costume mod. You can read the blog post here and discuss it below!
3 likes
0 replies
Rest Easy to my First Pet
AndrewHarris109 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Normally I don't talk about this type of stuff, but my dog has passed away this morning. I had this dog since I was 8 or 9 years old. I love you my pet, and I'll see you someday in Heaven. This was a photo of my dog when I was 11, back in 2011.
0 likes
11 replies
Someone is playing multimeme
xUnknown replied to Nut's topic 2 years ago
hello everyone i've been playing multi meme i would like to play with someone
0 likes
4 replies
debug mode
Jake15 replied to their own topic 3 years ago
does anyone know how to skip objectives with debug mode. im new :)
0 likes
4 replies
How can I making the multi-car missions?
Barna made this topic 4 years ago
Hi. I made my own mission, but I can only race / destroy one car at a time. My question is, where can I find a guide to making the multi-car missions where the cars start at the beginning of the task? The cars wouldn't go exactly the same route. Thanks for the answer.
0 likes
0 replies