Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Tuesday Topics #60: Map Creator Improvements feat. Moe
Loren made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another Tuesday Topics. This week we'd like to discuss some upcoming improvements for Jeff's Map Creator and show off some fancy improvements to Moe's character model. You can read about these things over on the blog post!
3 likes
0 replies
Road Rage Reimagined Remastered
Freelancer_T_O_T made this topic 1 year ago
If I wanted to take the complete map from Road Rage, remove all the level barriers, then edit the buildings and stuff to make them look better (Give the Simpsons House a more accurate back face, add the Treehouse, shrink Moe's and King Toots, etc.). How would I go about doing all of that, including
1 likes
0 replies
Need help with Wager mission
Kenny Giles replied to Tomsun02's topic 1 year ago
So, I'm creating a wager mission where you have to destroy vehicles in 10 minutes, with 3 rounds. The problem I'm facing is that every time I load the mission, it times me out immediately and the mission preview screen is this: The times are set 0:00, which is what I believe is causing me to time ou
0 likes
1 replies
Halloween triggers?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Any mod, or any way, to make the unused Halloween ambient triggers work in Level 7 of SHAR (the ones like a wolf's howl, pigs screaming, and dentist drill)? TCRF.net has them listed.
0 likes
3 replies
CommandLine.txt Doesn´t work
LuckySeal replied to their own topic 7 months ago
I have a big problem, I´m trying to use two mods that modify the same file, that is not possible without the -allowignoremodconflicts command.My problem is that the command doesn´t work, Can someone help me???
0 likes
6 replies
A special day for me
Fluffy replied to danilo2005xd's topic 1 year ago
Not to brag or anything like that, but today is my birthday :D I can't wait for my birthday cake anymore XD
1 likes
7 replies
Multi-opponent race error?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi. I maked a multi-opponent race (it's mission, not street race), but when the first opponent reaches the finish line, nothing happens, but the game only detected that first opponent has reach the finish line when all the opponents reach the finish line. How could I this problem be solved? Everythi
0 likes
0 replies
Tuesday Topics #24: The Ground Breakers
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is maz from Donut Team and welcome to our second Tuesday Topics of this month!< You may have expected Loren, but it is I again. This week, we will be looking at some community work, meowsandstuff and their team (Toastee, Starfrost, Ingvar and Korylon) with their "SHAR DE" project
4 likes
0 replies
I used the KITT mod with Connected map and made a movie (first time editing).
TAWG replied to their own topic 1 year ago
it took me hours, i hope you understand that its my first time doing this so pls dont bully me.
1 likes
2 replies
Losing Weight and Getting in Fit
ImmortalFlamixGod replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 1 year ago
Normally I do not talk personal stuff about my life, but I figured this should be important. When I was around 7 years old, I've been eating a lot of fatty and sugary foods. Back then, I was close to 100 lbs. Now I'm 22, I now weigh 227 lbs. My BMI is about 35.5. I also have a height of 5' 7". I thi
5 likes
5 replies
A Long Long Night: Race 2
mazexz replied to SuperCookie64's topic 2 years ago
The game crashes whenever I open this race. How do I fix this?
1 likes
6 replies
question
Josh / Proddy replied to Barna's topic 1 year ago
Hi. Older mod launcher can be downloaded from somewhere? Or can only the latest ones?
0 likes
4 replies
Level 2 (and 5) map tweak?
AshleyGamer1995 replied to their own topic 2 years ago
Should there be a non-main mod/add-on for SHAR that removes the closed-off shortcuts and car wrecks in Level 2's Matlock Expressway area? I've seen Donut Mod 4 had them cleared too, but in during certain missions. And I'm also wondering if it would be compatible for Colou's Fully Connected Map, sinc
0 likes
3 replies
small thing
Kenny Giles replied to GingerPaleHeJustMuggedChildren's topic 3 years ago
where is the game directory for the simpsons multiplayer mod located. i need it. HELP!
1 likes
2 replies
British Edition
Just Danny replied to BigBritshBloke's topic 5 months ago
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YksxLlY-1JPBQJRK9gAq0EmNDytaWXa/view?usp=drive_link Download link The British have finally colonised Springfeild.
1 likes
1 replies