Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Mountain Drew Mod Possible Release Date Revealed
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
As some people may know, that I'm currently working on a mod called Mountain Drew. The flair filter says "Coming Soon" instead of the beta release. I decided to keep it a surprise for everyone when it comes out. I'm hoping to release the Mountain Drew mod by Spring 2022. I'm still thinking of the st
3 likes
0 replies
Discord Hacked
mazexz replied to djyoung19's topic 9 months ago
Hey gang so my discord account got hacked thats why i am probably not in the discord server anymore i just wanted to make sure i let everyone know what happened my account is fixed now i hope
0 likes
5 replies
Ralph Wiggum: The Game
AlfredoAndFriends replied to Freelancer_T_O_T's topic 10 months ago
Wander aimlessly around Springfield as the one and only Ralph Wiggum. Play through a campaign of whimsical objectives and nonsensical one-liners. I'd say more, but it's a game where Ralph is the star and nothing makes sense, it speaks for itself. (The Mattress mod is not mine, but I just thought it
3 likes
1 replies
My Possible Upcoming Mods and Updates for 2022.
AndrewHarris109 made this topic 2 years ago
Figured out I told you guys a little teaser of what I'll be doing for 2022. 1. Releasing Mountain Drew by Spring 2022 (At the earliest) 2. Completing all story Missions for Andrew's Mod, Donut Overdose Mod, and Expert Racer Mod. 3. A few mods I'm planning for 2022. It's a secret! That's all I have f
1 likes
2 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Blender Animation Addon
AlfredoAndFriends made this topic 1 year ago
Which Version of the Lucas Pure 3D Animations addon is compatible for version 2.93 because I have that version not 3.00 just asking?
1 likes
0 replies
Can Someone Please Help Me Use The Lucas Mod Editor?
zacharytrackmaster9 replied to Carsman951's topic 4 weeks ago
I Don't Know How To Use The Editor, I Need Some Help, Please, I'm Desperate To Make A Mod.
1 likes
2 replies
How do I get the SHAR-MP Model switcher?
starmarine5405 made this topic 2 years ago
While I am playing shar I really don't like sacrificing my attack key for switch, and I dont think jump + attack is pretty acceptable so is there a way to change the attack key to the multiplayer / and . Thanks - Star.
0 likes
0 replies
Does anyone know/is able to make an HD HUD mod?
TAWG replied to their own topic 8 months ago
I really like the hud on Donut mod 4 and storm in springfield but could i have that on my regular game?
0 likes
8 replies
I don't understand how tokens, servers, etc., work.
AshleyGamer1995 made this topic 2 years ago
OK, so let me start off with this - today I've just downloaded and extracted Simpsons H&R's multiplayer (and yes, I also carefully followed the steps SHAR MP's setup guide page has explained). Now, I opened the Launcher app, had a first-time look around its tabs and features (but didn't edit or togg
1 likes
0 replies
flamework
kRoLLiK replied to gamer91's topic 1 year ago
Have download a mod to played but every time I tried to played it this message keeps coming up. what do I need to do to play it? image under
0 likes
1 replies
MOD Concept - Simpsons Liberty City
RetroZoneYT made this topic 1 year ago
I Was Thinking Of Taking The Liberty City Map From Rockstar Games GTA 3 Into SHAR With May Be Some New Vehicles Is it Possible To Use Blender To Make Collision And Other Parts With Jeffs Map Creator?
0 likes
0 replies
Asking again about someone fixing the Chalmers skeleton...but this time I'm comparing the 2
John made this topic 10 months ago
The Chalmers on the left is the one I want help with putting the skeletal rigs in No offence, it's far better than the Chalmers on the right, but that one does have skeletal rigs in it Anyone who wants to help, go to this link on my previous post on this website: https://forum.donutteam.com/forum/to
0 likes
0 replies
Bonus mission dialogue camera issue.
oscar_alexboy made this topic 1 year ago
ok so i have my street race dialogue ready to go, and the characters talk like their suppose to. But the way the camera skips a dialogue before the next dialogue animation is so outraging! Is there a way to fix something like that?
0 likes
0 replies
SHAR MP With Mods
mazexz replied to AlfredoAndFriends's topic 1 year ago
Which type of mods can the multiplayer has I'm kinda curious because I've recently watched YouTube videos about the multiplayer
0 likes
1 replies
Current Modding State and Haitus.
Loren replied to AndrewHarris109's topic 2 years ago
This is AndrewHarris109 here. I'm sorry I haven't been active on mods as of late. The reason is because I'm going through a lot of depression as of late. As of right now, I will be taking a small break on making mods. Around a few weeks or so. But don't worry, I'm still going to be on Donut Team, I
3 likes
1 replies