Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lens Flare Effect
SlashDashCrash replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Well, after playing Simpsons Hit & Run on PlayStation 2 and PC(although MUCH later on), I've noticed the lack of the lens flare effect. Basically, it's like stuff changing when you look at the sunlight, which is strangely absent on PCs. I was wondering if it is possible/would be possible to recreate
0 likes
2K views
14 replies
My Car Seeps Through the Walls Whenever I Touch Them
TheRulerOfOats made this topic 7 years ago
Video Help: https://youtu.be/_VEE7vigbIg As you can see in the video (watch it, I'll be referring to it heavily), the collision cylinder for my car is past the wheels and not going through the ground when spawned, which is good. But for some reason, the walls just do not react well when my car conta
0 likes
0 replies
How to put a different character on the main menu.
TheRulerOfOats replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
I posted this in User Submitted Tutorials as we have yet to confirm this as the best way to achieve this. Pre-requisites - Simply create a mod. - It will require the CustomFiles hack. - Set up the following directories: CustomFiles > art > frontend > scrooby > resource > pure3d - Copy "homer.p3d" fr
2 likes
2K views
4 replies
The old 1989 simpsons family sedan that we all know and love....
TheRulerOfOats replied to Bart_Simpson's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys i decided to make another car mod, the 1989 Simpsons Family sedan :http://prntscr.com/cgg9w9 Remember how cute and small it looked like:http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/8/8a/PinkSedan.png/revision/latest?cb=20090906165147 There's how's goanna look in-game: http://prntscr.
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Scout Trooper Mod
Mysterio2003 replied to The Butter Apple's topic 7 years ago
Here is a Custom Character Mod that includes 3 variations of the Scout Trooper Here is a link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9viq93ek8uzuo5/Scout%20Trooper.rar?dl=0 Enjoy and comment down below what you think!!! Bye!!! This mod can be decompiled so you can use it in your own mods!!! All you need to do
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
Adding A Car to the Phonebooth?
[Deleted User] replied to TheRulerOfOats's topic 7 years ago
Hey guys, I have a bit of an issue. I've made a re-skin of the nuctruck.p3d car (not renamed in anyway btw) and basically done everything neccesary to make a simple car reskin mod. I even changed up the rewards.mfk to add this car to Gil's shop in Level 1, priced at 75 coins (it's meant to be a bad
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Website Update - 6 September 2016
archieharrison replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
COMMUNITY, We are getting closer to releasing our new website which will feature a mod market, brand new forum and many more features. I'd like to address some concerns today and explain what is taking so long. First off, the website is taking a long time due to the excessive amount of work being pu
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Deleted Save
Bartman replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Yeah so I just downloaded this donut mod today, played through the first level and decided I wanted to try out some of these mods on the normal game, so I disabled the donut mod, loaded up the game, and its telling me that no saves were found. Even though I had a 100% completed file on it before I e
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
How Can I Use Lucas' RSD Converter & Lucas RCF Explorer 1.1.1?
[Deleted User] replied to TonyTime's topic 7 years ago
How can I edit the sounds on The Simpsons Hit & Run? I need a tutorial on how to use these programs.
0 likes
3K views
3 replies
Whats Your Favourite Character/Vehicle/Map/Level?
CQ WiFi replied to Pandaxletsplay's topic 7 years ago
I do mine: (Character don't have to be playable, it just has to be in the game) Character: Homer Vechile: 70s Sports Car Map: Level 4s Map Level: Level 1
0 likes
2K views
15 replies
Where are the L1_ sky teaxtures clouds/sun ect.
[Deleted User] replied to AGuyNamedSteve's topic 7 years ago
i cant seem to find them can someone point me to where they are
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Mission Tool
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 7 years ago
So, after a 30 failed, BUT DONE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, attemps to create custom mission, I gived up. Then I was start thinking about a new tool, that can create missions. Every type of mission, every possible and impossible cars/targets etc. I know that development will take a lot of time, but this tool
0 likes
2K views
12 replies
Cheats in Mods?
Darrus replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Can you use the all cars cheat in the donut mod? The cheat where you hold F1 and press up down up down to unlock all the cars including the unobtainable ones. I want to use the cheat in the donut mod to get cars like the nucellar bus and the warthog. Can they only be used in the main game or can the
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
How do i texture something using Lucas's p3d editor
[Deleted User] replied to CQ WiFi's topic 7 years ago
Hello :D i have a custom model that i want to texture, i tested the model ingame (it works) and i want to be able to texture it :P can someone tell me how to do it? Edit 1: i also took the time to set his skeleton, if thats good :P
0 likes
1K views
9 replies
Moderation Change - 29 August 2016
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 7 years ago
Hey everyone, Max Power has decided to leave the moderation team. This was discussed mutually and Max had come to the conclusion he did not want to continue his moderating duties. It was a pleasure to work with Max and we hope you're still an active member of our community :) We are currently not lo
0 likes
7 replies