Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Help With Road Rage Mod
Koopattack replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I downloaded the road rage mod and everytime i boot up the mod i play as reverend lovejoy, how do i play as other characters
0 likes
2 replies
How to Redirect Files using LUA
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Hello fellow modder, this tutorial was made due to some tutorials being incomplete! Do you want to change something to another file that's already in the game, well you're in luck my friend, I'm here to help! Step 1. Require LuaSupport as a hack This hack will allow you to use LUA scripts in your mo
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Decompilable Mods Thread
[Deleted User] replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
This thread should serve as a master list for all Hit & Run mods that can be decompiled to access the source files (for use in research/mods/modpacks etc.). When using these mods always remember to give credit to the mod author if they ask for it. If you are a mod author you should think about makin
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
Now that custom maps are possible, what is one game's map that you want in Hit & Run?
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Today we released Diddy Kong Racing's, Jungle Falls map as a SHAR mod. I'm curious what map you'd like to see in Hit & Run?! Screenshots Links Holiday event page Download
0 likes
4K views
42 replies
[Not a bug] Bug in Luigi Circuit Mod
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
The lap counter doesn't work. https://youtu.be/mN9a2yjsGDU
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Help: put video presentations in the simpsons hit and run ?
Kenny Giles replied to Alan Bur's topic 8 years ago
as do to put a video when I open the simpsons hit and run ?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help: change the font in the simpsons hit and run ?
Loren replied to Alan Bur's topic 8 years ago
as do to change the font?
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Help:as I put shadows on the simpsons hit and run to make the game look more HD?
Alan Bur replied to their own topic 8 years ago
there is a way to add shadows to the characters , buildings , cars this game ?
0 likes
2 replies
Nemesis Mod Bundle 1 - Including Classic Mods!
Fluffy replied to Shiinyu's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone! I am here today to proudly announce that we have (sort of...) completed the mod bundle! As of now the mod bundle consists of mostly official and released mods put into one. But there are several others that are now very hard to find or unreleased! Now then. Here is the list of mods i
0 likes
2K views
13 replies
The new Donut Team home page
Shiinyu replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
The new homepage I am working on. You may notice a few things.
0 likes
5 replies
El Carro Loco help
Shiinyu replied to Mazda's topic 8 years ago
how would you remove the neon on the El Carro Loco? also how do you change the textures of the bed of the truck
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Change color of police car lights
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the police cars lights, as I have looked threw it's P3D file but none of them seem to be directed to the lights themselves, so I was wondering what do I have to edit to change the lights colors. Also another question if I change the color of t
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Should I playthrough the Donut Mod?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi, my name is Thomas, and I had a incomplete LP of the Donut Mod, should I start fresh, or continue it. It's been dead for 4 months. And I need to know if anyone would watch it, and is it a good idea. I plan to call the play through: Donut Mod Reinitialized. youtube.com/user/HippoRenoPlaysMC Thanks
0 likes
6 replies
Make the Donut Mod decompilable?
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
This would help so many noobs like me that notice that the mod tutorials are incomplete. This could help us understand what goes into the mod! I understand making the mod is important, but if someone would complete the tutorials over next year, that would be the best! Thanks, hipporeno
0 likes
2 replies
Help with making a car not get sucked up by tractor-beam
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
How do you make it so that a car does not get sucked up by the tractor-beam in level 7 like the Black Ferrini.
0 likes
1 replies