Forum Mod Bakery Docs
SHAR: Blind Big Brother Carl outside of map
[Deleted User] replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I was messing around with some of the hacks to clip out side the map and found that when the Blind Big Brother Mission is loaded for some reason Carl is outside of the map and standing inside one of the cooling towers. Video:
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Where is the mono-rail
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
Why is it that you can buy the Vanilla Bonuses cars from gil in Level 1 and 3 in Donut Mod but not the Mono-rail in level 2.
0 likes
1K views
13 replies
Where is Gil in Level 1?
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hi, Where is Gil in Level 1? I'm trying to purchase vehicles but he appears to have moved (like Barney). Thanks
0 likes
3 replies
"Free Content"?
Hi Donut Team, In this tweet about the Holiday Event you talk about "free" content. Does that mean that there will be non-"free" aka monetised content for this mod/game in the future? Can we get some clarification please? Thanks
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Questions about SHAR
Loren replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I have been playing SHAR for a long time and there have been alot of questions I have always had about the vanilla game, so I thought I will share these questions with you guys and see what you guys think the answers to these questions might be. 1. Why is a seperate police car model used during Hit
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
Level 3 Bonus Vehicle Bug
I have noticed a little bug with the Level 3 bonus vehicle. The horn is the fire engine siren which I would assume is not ment to be the case.
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
This forum needs a search function
exbnoc replied to their own topic 8 years ago
This forum seems to lack a search function and if it does have one, i can't find it, im trying to make new cars on the game (making a super secret mod that may come out soon) as in not replacement cars, but new cars you get me? and i want to be able to search to see if this forum has a thread about
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Are these possible in Hit and run?
Shiinyu replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Just had a feeling, hopefully this inspires something in the upcoming updates. - Online Multiplayer - Ability to port game saves over from unmodded hit and run. - Merging places together (What I mean by this, is all the places in the game to be made into one big open world map) Well that concludes b
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
engage translators
Shiinyu replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I think it's a good idea to engage translators, you can expand the people who can read this website not everybody speak english, for example on china they don't understand english but a lot of them learn the french language, like Morocco and Algeria. myself, i want to become the french translator of
0 likes
2 replies
Aligning Lights?
Hi, I'm trying to allign the reverse lights, breaklights and headlights on Frink's Hovercar to fit a different model. I'm changing the "brake1", "brake2", "break3", "break4" (breaklights); "rev1", "rev2", "rev3", "rev4" (reverse lights), "hll", "hlr" (headlights) in "frink_v" (Skeleton) but my chang
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Mod Launcher runs SHAR in compatibility mode... and more
Fluffy replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
I seriously don't know why this started happening all of a sudden, but whenever I run SHAR, it is run in compatibility mode for Windows XP(?), and this caused the game to reset all of its settings from the options menu (full screen mode, button mapping, resolution, etc.) back to its default settings
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
My mod now crashes no matter what i do.
exbnoc replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
I can give the files and you have a look i have no idea whats causing the crash and i dont want to lose progress on it.
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
The Rocket Car Door
I was digging around the P3D files of the stock cars when I came across the rocket and found that it actually has a door and a hole fore where the door goes on the rocket. I found this weird because this car just uses the iris transition and most of the cars that do that don't have separate doors ad
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Launcher Mod Icon?
How do I add an icon to my mod on the selection page of the Launcher? For example I'm talking about the blue donut next to Donut Mod, the bat next to the Halloween mod etc. Thanks
0 likes
2 replies
Editing Vehicle Physics/Collision? (Player Exit Bug)
Loren replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
I'm almost finished importing an Audi R8 in to Hit and Run from scratch (minus the model itself). The only thing left to do is fix a problem with the player exiting the vehicle. This happens when the player tries to exit out of the left side door. The model originally replaced the Ferrini and is sti
0 likes
1K views
5 replies