Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lucas P3D editor refuses to load
exbnoc replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello So im looking to edit files of simpsons hit and run and tweak around with the p3d editor but when i run it, it displays a grey with unclickable buttons and an empty list, and thats it i have tried using it in compatability mode and running in administrator, all of that, but to no avail i use w
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
how to get sounds from the road rage
[Deleted User] replied to SomeoneIKnow's topic 8 years ago
I dont know how to obtain the sounds from road rage and use for my mod?
0 likes
1 replies
Gamepad Support
Fluffy replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
In theory, this should be very possible. Could be done by recoding the inputs to suit a controller and that to recognize one. Or... Somehow extract the inputs from the xbox version and fiddle with it.
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
Road rage maps into SHAR
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Would be this possible someday? It would be cool
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Speculation/Analysis
Gibstack replied to Koopa's topic 8 years ago
With Jake dropping tons of hints, and tomorrow's announcement, I couldn't resist from making this thread. NOTHING IS OFFICIAL NOR FINAL. THIS IS MOSTLY MY SPECULATION Anyways, here is everything that we know. The Conspiracy Update Missions: As of 11/26, Mission 1 will start at Chief Wiggum's house,
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can not find race 3 on level 2
[Deleted User] replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I found the first 2, but I have explored the entire map and I can not find it. Btw It would make sense to put Homer outside moe's tavern or inside if possible, as it will fit in better.
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Is it possible to remove the driver from a traffic vehicle?
[Deleted User] replied to Boo1852's topic 8 years ago
I'm trying to make a traffic vehicle a buy-able car, however it has the driver in it. Is there a way to remove the driver/make them invisible?
0 likes
1K views
10 replies
Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update, The Holiday Event, and The Market!
[Deleted User] replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
COMMUNITY, We wanted to address some concerns regarding Donut Mod, The Holiday Event, and the recently announced item update. Donut Mod Patch 3.1.6 We're currently working on a brand new patch for Donut Mod that will fix some of the issues that you may be experiencing. We'll have it out in the near
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Custom Mission Concept
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I recently created a Custom Mission for the Simpsons Hit & Run. In this mission you have to Destroy the Cube Van and follow the Police Car at the same time (Destroy the Cube Van without losing the Police Car). I am not sure if a mission like this has been done before, but I think I am the first to d
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Redone Cheats
[Deleted User] replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Obviously, this is when the player gets 100% complete game save. What would be nice, if you added the cheats into some form of menu instead of the keys used. This would mainly fix the "Any character" cheat, where the kick button is to change character.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Ideas for cars in the future
[Deleted User] replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Some of these I got from the show. - Marge's Station Wagon (This one is not like the other you have, which confuses me by the design) This could replace the canyonero, which could be made a buyable or earnable car, as the canyonero is very rarely seen on the show anymore. - Nissan GTR - Motorcycles
0 likes
1 replies
Simpsons Hit And Run Car Mod
[Deleted User] replied to Wes The Hunter's topic 8 years ago
So I saw your Trevors Bodhi Mod for the game and you say its a new added Car rather than a re placer so is it possbile to add more cars than that is that a thing ? i have no idea about coding or modeling of any sort and would be cool if you could do a like Iconic Cars Mod with stuff like. -Back To T
2 likes
6K views
2 replies
Adding destinations to missions
jrburger95 made this topic 8 years ago
I am trying to make a mission mod but I have one small problem. I can't seem to have a destination trigger the next event and even though there is a carsphere there where the destination is it does not activate when I drive over it. Can someone please help.
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Mod Easter Egg
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I found and recorded footage of a Easter Egg I found in Donut Mod. If you believe you haven't seen this Easter Egg before and don't want it spoiled please don't watch the video. This is only for people who have seen the Easter Egg before or does who don't care if it gets spoiled.
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
How about updating the A.I system?(!)
[Deleted User] replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
Pretty sure this was already considered due to its pretty discernible flaws, but do any of you plan on updating the A.I so that it can... 1. Intentionally take paths it normally doesn't take (such as the big ramps by the Kwik-E-Mart) 2. Reset itself much earlier if it's constantly hitting the wall (
0 likes
2 replies