Profile Image
Rim Assets
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Ever wanted to be able to easily change your rims to something else? Well, look no further! This asset folder contains over 52 rims for you to choose from! And they are all from the game!
1 like
2 replies
Profile Image
Developing?
roguecrab.com replied to caneinmex's topic 7 years ago
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I can do modeling and texturing and I would like to offer to help you guys. I can make models that can be used for many things. 
0 likes
17 replies
Profile Image
[SURVEY] Take a survey based on your experience with the website.
Shiinyu replied to roguecrab.com's topic 7 years ago
Please take a short survey to tell us your thoughts on the Donut Team website.
0 likes
5 replies
Profile Image
Harry Shearer is leaving The Simpsons
Cars For Speed replied to ClaraMakes's topic 7 years ago
Does this mean the end for The Simpsons? They can't just drop all of those characters.
0 likes
7 replies
Profile Image
Late April 1st Joke.
Shiinyu made this topic 7 years ago
Asphalt Rivals WON'T be made. I'm totally not gonna make it, like ever. I won't even download the game. And i will not make a teaser video of me drifting using a signature car. Nope, i swear. Nothing like that will ever happend.  
0 likes
0 replies
Support Locked
Profile Image
Community manager
roguecrab.com replied to Victorio's topic 7 years ago
I would like an answer from the Developers about the Community manager position that I see intresting.
0 likes
1 reply
Profile Image
Gun Mod and Multiplayer
Shiinyu replied to jakeb072001's topic 7 years ago
It would be great if someone could make a mod that adds guns! (If it already exist somewhere please tell me) Also a multiplayer mod would be cool but that would be big!
0 likes
4 replies
Profile Image
Character positioning on vehicles
Loren replied to Sheen's topic 7 years ago
I'm working on a custom vehicle that replaces the hover bike and I need to know how to edit the positioning of the character in the vehicle
0 likes
2 replies
Profile Image
I'm back & Explanation
SomeoneIKnow replied to Kyle's topic 7 years ago
Before I say anything else I would like to explain why I left. Basically, in June I have these massive exams. These exams dictate the rest of your life seeing as the Irish education system is absolute garbage. I need a lot of time to prepare for them. Because of this I couldnt allow for any distract...
1 like
3 replies
Profile Image
Winter Texture
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Since the kyle isnt in the team anymore will be there winter Mod for levels 3 4 5 6 & 7?
0 likes
4 replies
Profile Image
Game Crashing on Mission 3
HomerSimpson replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
I do not know why but in Donut Mode every time I try to start Mission 3 in Level 1 the game crashes. Sometimes the mission will start but it will crash half way threw it and none of the other missions do this so I have no idea what is going on so it must be a bug in the game.
0 likes
3 replies
Profile Image
P3D editor help
roguecrab.com replied to archieharrison's topic 7 years ago
I just downloaded P3D editor and i ran it dosen't work.  Am i missing something?  I've also ran as admin and samething.
0 likes
2 replies
Profile Image
Rick Roll Mod
roguecrab.com replied to jrburger95's topic 7 years ago
I would like a mod where it all the textures are replaced with pictures of Rick Astley and all the music is Never Gonna Give You Up. I Would do it myself but I kind of forgot how to mod SHAR.
0 likes
2 replies
Profile Image
MLG Simpsons Hit & Run
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 7 years ago
Welcome to The Simpsons Hit & Run MLG Edition. This version is full of quickscopes, MLG and airhorns.
0 likes
1k views
2 replies
Donut Mod Locked
Profile Image
Donut Mod Episode 2 Release?
Kenny Giles replied to Cars For Speed's topic 7 years ago
I just finished playing Donut Mod Episode 1 and I loved it! When is Donut Mod Episode 2 goin' to be released?
0 likes
1k views
9 replies