Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Trick or Treat Event - Tell us a spooky tale!
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
REPLYING TO THIS POST COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR GOAL OF "The Fish Gets Sharper Teeth"! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey everyone, Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! We're still in the spirit of Halloween with our on-going eve
0 likes
2K views
11 replies
Trick or Treat Challenges Extended for 48 hours.
SomeoneIKnow replied to Fluffy's topic 8 years ago
Community, We're extending the remaining challenge for 48 hours. They will now end on 16 November 2015 at Midnight UTC instead. We're doing this because of the things going on in France. We never wanted to be the focus during an international attack and have previously delayed releases because of si
0 likes
2 replies
[FALSE INFORMATION] leak - donut mod to become paid mod
Fluffy replied to zid's topic 8 years ago
one of the rewards for trick or treat event is a brand new mods section but the thing is. the mods site will include paid mods. donut mod 4 will become a $4.99 mod, including all updates. source: insider info
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
extracting sounds from game demos e. g. crash tag team racing
Fluffy replied to shadowluigi's topic 8 years ago
can't play or extract
0 likes
2 replies
Trouble with re-texturing
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 8 years ago
I have edited the Duff truck to have the back open and you can see the boxes (Like the bonestorm and Cube Van) But when I apply my custom texture it looks glossy in game and see-threw. Also if I don't but .bmp at the end of it the texture does not load at all.
0 likes
1 replies
DAY 10 - The Trick or Treat Event (Almost Done!)
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
DAY 10 COMMUNITY, Thank you for your continued participation in The Trick or Treat Event! It's been extremely successful and we can't wait to show you what we have planned. PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: Musical Notes - 2,206 / 3,000 Challenge: Have the communit
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
I've noticed
Fluffy replied to CrashTwinsanity's topic 8 years ago
There's been an increase in accounts being made just to ask stupid/impossible questions. I think it's that JellyBoy guy again.
0 likes
2 replies
Your average day at Nemesis Industries
Shiinyu replied to their own topic 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKQkVytr8Gc Yup. That's kind of it.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Hex editor
Koopa replied to Victorio's topic 8 years ago
Any good Hex editor tool anyone know of? I´ve seen that it´s quite useful if wanting to edit/mod Simpsons hit and run.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Least Favourite Level and Favourite Level of SHAR.
Kyle replied to Will's topic 8 years ago
For me my favourite level in The Simpsons: Hit and Run would have to be Level 4 tied with Level 6. My least favourite would have to be Level 3.
0 likes
3K views
7 replies
DAY 7 - The Trick or Treat Event (+ New Challenges!)
Fluffy replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Day 7 COMMUNITY, The Trick or Treat Event is half way over, and new challenges are launching a day early! You now need to PROGRESS ON CHALLENGES Let's do a quick run down of some challenges: I Pick Things Up and Put Them Down - 124 / 250 Challenge: Have the community add 250 new posts to the forum d
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.12.1 Released
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Community, We have just published a new version of Lucas' Simpsons: Hit & Run Mod Launcher on our tools page of our SHAR Mods website. This update introduces several fixes for the Launcher. Download it from the SHAR Mods tools page. Launcher/Hack Support - Licenses for hacks that are not loaded will
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Why you should never set your mod launcher's compatibility mode to Windows XP SP3.
Loren replied to derpster.'s topic 8 years ago
if you think you're any different to me, you're wrong because i have the same annoying M3 crash like anyone else. so i tried the common solution, changing the compatibility mode to something else (preferably windows XP SP3). well, it worked but let's just say the results i recieved were quite unexpe
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Favourite Simpsons Hit & Run Mod?
TheHugeSimpsonsFan replied to their own topic 8 years ago
What is/are your favourite The Simpsons Hit & Run main and non-main mod/s? For me, my favourite(main) mod is personally The Speedy Simpsons, while Odyssey of Springfield and Donut Mod are currently tied. My favourite non-main mods are the Rich Side Restoration for Level 7 and the Digital Coin Counte
0 likes
2K views
19 replies
Anyone know of a program to make more characters from the series into the game?
Fluffy replied to John's topic 8 years ago
I know there's one for cars (I don't remember what it's called, if someone could tell me that would be cool!). I'd really like to do the character making myself, such as Reverend Lovejoy, Superintendent Chalmers, Sideshow Mel, etc.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies