Forum Mod Bakery Docs

unknown error

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello,
I'd finished the donut mod up to level 3, but I can not. why? Every mission "homer holigan" at the end like it freezes and hangs. Finally, it also shuts down. I would ask for help.
Last words: I do not speak English, translated by the interpreter so sorry for absurdity for any mistakes.
What language is your copy of the game in?

Are you able to get a picture of the message that displays before the game closes?
In the game I use the English language. I have a screenshot where it writes me "Program the simpsons has stopped working". When I entered the details of the problem (at the bottom of the small text). So I wrote that I'm missing some file or something. I looked on the internet is somehow a paid or what. Then I have version 1.0.0. It is probably a problem in the version of the.
Screenshot : screenshot.cz/09CTT/

Czech: Jste schopni kliknout na to a ukázat nám, co říká?
English: Are you able to click this and show us what it says?
screenshot.cz/20UNR/ - screenshots 1
screenshot.cz/W5243/ -screenshots 2
Sorry for the Czech in the description.
Alue here you have those mistakes .
Do you have the torrented or paid version of the game? I remember playing a pirated version of the game and using Donut Mod and it crashed whenever I entered a vehicle in the third level. So that might be the cause of it. Only way to fix it is to get the paid version. (One way to tell if it is pirated is to see if it has cutscenes, sounds, etc. If it does, it's legitimate. If it doesn't, then it's 99% a pirated version.)
Hello,
Unpaid own version. I have a problem and was repeated by car which is called " elecatrus " I have a problem with the music and the movies ..
Czech:
Když zadáte "Electaurus", dělá hru pád? Pokud ano, my jsme také dochází k tomuto problému při použití 179mb verzi hry, který lze stáhnout z různých zdrojů.

Doporučujeme nálezu první plná hra nainstalovat (což je asi 1,85 GiB) prostřednictvím více důvěryhodných zdrojů, jako je Amazon

Protože se jedná o problém s pirátskou verzi hry, a ne s Donut Mod, nemůžeme vám pomoci.

Prosím, omluvte tuto hrubý překlad jako já používám službu Google Translate.

---

English:
When you enter the electaurus, does the game crash? If so, we're also experiencing this issue when using the 179mb version of the game that can be downloaded from various sources.

We recommend finding the full game install (which is about 1.85 GiB) through more trustworthy sources such as Amazon.

As this is an issue with the pirated version of the game, and not with Donut Mod, we are not able to help you.

Please excuse this rough translation as I am using Google Translate.