Forum Mod Bakery Docs

get all the cars of the game

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I would recommend you guys to make a mod where we can get every single car in the game like the black ferrini-milk truck... it would be awesome!
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
By 100% the game, you can activate a cheat that lets you play those cars.
^As far as I remember, you have to hold F1 and press up, down, up, down(in the options menu). And then when you get to a phonebooth, you can press F2 to be able to select all cars, including some unused ones.
I didn't know that there was a cheat to unlock the unused cars on the pc, i thought it was only for the console version, anw i ll try it, thanks for letting me know guys :)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
You can just use the Unlock All Rewards hack included with the launcher.
Does it unlock the unused vehicles, though? I'm not sure. Also, as far as I know, it only unlocked all level 1 vehicles(I was on a new save file), so yeah...
"Unlock All Rewards" unlocks everything that's available in the game. It does not give you the milk truck, black ferrini, cell cars, etc...

From my experience that is.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
If you have game completed 100%, you can use the all cars cheat as said above. When at phone booth, press F2 and you can select any car from the game, including the bonus vehicles, road vehicles, unused vehicles, red brick car, police car that chases you during Hit & Run and so on...

"Unlock All Rewards" hack just unlocks the cars that you would normally unlock throughout the game, though that way the vehicles don't seem to save the damaged stat, so they act like they weren't unlocked.
I select up down up down in the options menu, then i go to phone booth pressing F2, but nothing happens. Are you sure it works in PC version? Does I wronged something?

Many cheating sites such as GameFaqs or Multiplayer putted it in the PC list, but it appears to not work on the PC version. Probably it works only on the Console versions.

Bye :-):-(