Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Trick or Treat 2016 Event - DAY 3: That's a Wrap!

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
VISIT THE EVENT PAGE
RATE THIS DAY

DAY 3
Welcome to Day 3 of The Trick or Treat 2016 event! This is our second annual event where we give our modding community awesome treats! Today we're separating each release into a different part. The final part is something you've all been waiting for. Here is the brand new "Road Rage Returns" mod.

Road Rage Returns
The moment you've all been waiting for. Evergreen Terrace from Road Rage has now been ported to The Simpsons: Hit & Run. You're probably not even reading this, but if you are, just download it! It contains 35 ported cars, all the characters ported and even more hi-janks in forms of 11 missions!

Save often! This mod likely has issues we didn't notice. If you experience any issues, let us know! We'll have a patch in the coming days fixing your issues!

DOWNLOAD NOW!

THANK YOU
This concludes our event. We thank you for your support and we can't wait to share more content with you soon!

DISCUSSION THREADS
THIS IS SO AWESOME HOLY MOLLY. I think i'll make a video on this (If it's alright with you guys) man can't wait to play it.
Please make all the videos you want! It helps us grow and we get to hear your feedback and experiences!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Wow...wow.....This is Perfect...
Wow. I will play it this afternoon. Just the description gives a good impression. ;-)
I would create a Donut Team wiki.
So will you guys make the thanksgiving wagon (marge), christmas sports car (apu) and new years clown car (krusty) available as an update? it has every car in road rage in the road rage returns pack mod except those cars which to me is kinda disappointing. I know this because I decompiled the mod to see what car files were there. and those didn't show up in the art/cars folder in custom files :( If you guys could do that that would be very awesome. I would love to see that. :D
How to get the other two cars in level 1?!
haha thats mad lol, giving this a play :D
Amazing! I'll play it as soon as my parents are awake! Hope you guys had a happy Halloween!
Well, for the Halloween Honor Roller, I think you have to complete every street race, and as for the Book Burning Van, buy it from Lovejoy at the church for 150 coins, although when I tried to do that, it causes the mod to crash. Also, the Station Wagon has no stats in the phone booth for some reason.

Nevertheless, it's a nice effort, a great mod!