Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Not My Generic Mod!: JTP BIG UPDATE

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi community!

I am happy to announce my second mod (the first was Music Mod, for who have forgot it)!

It is called JoJo Tweak Pack and features some little adjustements and a few custom missions, with unused stuff too.

And now....Ta-daaaa! JTP turns into NOT MY GENERIC MOD!

MISSIONS

-Trash Can Rush, a revamped version of Never Trust a Snake which features the unused Monorail icon and another simply icon made by me.
-Diaper Hooligan, a slightly edited version of Eight is Too Much with an unused - but useless - objective. (I'm going to edit it, it is very boring)
-Cola and Mafia Do Not Mix, an easiest version of Incriminating Caffeine with an unused LBSC icon too.
-Rigor Motors 2.0, with an unused objective and an unused message, but i need to fix something.
-Talk ' n ' Chase, an harder version of Clueless with a lot of Black Sedans to avoid. (I wish to add multiple sedans in only one stage)
-Cell Phone Derby, the developement version of Cell-Outs with multicoloured CellPhone cars.

MISSIONS ARE MY MAIN OBJECTIVE, SO THEY WILL BE EVERYTIME NEW.

SOUND

-"Homer The Great" jingle, an unused track, can now be heard in the Stonecutters' Tunnel.
-"Scary Music 01" is an unused mechanical music inspired to a real piano melody. It can be heard near the LBSC.
- The slower version of Toccata And Fugue (organ_music) WILL be heardable in game - I don't included it yet cause I am deciding where to
place it.

OTHER FEATURES AND BUGS

-I am attempting to replace the radar and the radartop with the unused ones seen in early footage, but they are only in the Scrooby2 folder
and the game seems to ignore it. This feature will be included in a future update.
-Cola and Mafia Do Not Mix has a bug in the final: i edited a locator to make it near the LBSC but when I arrive there the MISSION COMPLETE message don't shows up.
-Rigor Motors 2.0 also has a bug. When I arrive to the house i have to go in the house (the unused objective). The Mission Complete sound plays when i am still out...but the MISSION COMPLETE message shows up when i am in.
-I also edited some mission infos and the TASK COMPLETE, MISSION COMPLETE and MISSION FAILED text

SKINS!

-Homer - Work, replaces MuuMuu and features the pink shirt used at work by Homer. Ported from Donut Mod.
-Bart - Doll, also ported from DM. It's the fake blue shirt used in Bart Simpson merchandising for dolls - I had one a long time ago.....

MORE SKINS COMING SOON!

DOWNLOAD

The download link will be available soon, i need to fix something before.

And so, finally the only mission completely playable is Trash Can Rush. Sorry but i am just beginning.

Great Idee
I am also trying to create Donut Apocalypse,
a new version of A Few Donuts More in which you have to destroy the donut truck.
But there are a lot of issues.....
Also with Talk'n'Chase. I wish to add multiple sedans as I said before, but it is so complicated....
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
If you need any assistance I can provide it.
Thank you Hipporeno! I would appreciate very much if you could help me.
Um, also, you made a nice work with Wiggum In Zombieland. I' ve just downloaded the 1.3 beta.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Just DM me on discord. We will further discuss this there.

Thanks,

Thomas "Hipporeno" Donofri
What you mean for DM?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
discord. I'll just invite you to my server to discuss this further.

discord.gg/ASeJWwH

thanks