Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Air Control

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Does anyone remember this really bad game? Did anyone even play it? I for some reason wish I could have played it even though I know how bad it is. I never did though however I did kind of create a clone of the game. Any ways if any one remembers it tell me your thoughts and wishes for the squeal. Just kidding (Although if you are reading this Donut Team please trash all your current projects and make a Air Control tribute game in 5 minutes it will make you millions.) Anyways tell me what you guys though about the game bellow.
Wasn't that game on Steam? I don't see it now. It must have been pulled for being too awesome.

So basically, we'd better cancel Donut Mod and CA$H GRAB and get right on making Air Control 2: Snakes on Planes. Lol.
yea Air Control was on steam but after months of being on the store it finally got pulled down. And yes Air Control 2: Snakes on Planes will make you make you a lot more successful just make sure you be completely unoriginal and steal content from others games and it will be a success.