Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Has anyone a DM 2.0.2 LMLM?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi, i was looking for this old version of Donut Mod. Has anyone this old mod? And, maybe, its source code?

Thanks in advance to all the community.
We don't host it anymore and it was never open sourced. There are not currently plans to do either of these things again.
Yes, i know that you no longer host it , but my question is referred to the users who have the mod in their mods folder and i was not meaning that i want an official mirror provider by the mod's creator.
So, this is referred to the users who downloaded the mod and not to its creators.
I'm aware, I was mostly responding to state that it was never open source.
Ok, sorry. Thank you.
I tried exploring site's 2014 snapsohts on Wayback Machine to find a working DM 2.0.2 link, but the only ones I found were saying that "the file you are trying to download is not available". So, this community is my last chance to find that old file. There were other old downloads, such as Level 5 uncompresserd files and Lucas' Launcher 1.8.1 (such an old one).
I Have been fooled by Source Code downloads on those snapshots....perhaps they' ve been taken by an admin. As i saw "Source Code", i though that it was available to all users, and this is because i asked for it in the main post.
So, finally, i ask again if someone still has that mod's file. Sorry if it's an old 2014 file and if i'm bothering the community with this stupid request (lol).

Thanks to everyone.
Sans47