Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Randomized Dialogue 2.0

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

This mod may or may not have been succeeded by Randomiser, which I had no involvement with.

"Take that, you stupid Kaiser!"
Marge

Preview

Every voice clip is completely random, even the conversations and doorbell gags! Other gags are not affected by this.

You can also go to Mod Settings to have characters keep their correct voices (except Skinner's).

DOWNLOAD HERE?!

Changelog
  • Now finally takes advantage of the FileSystemRCFs hack to greatly reduce file size from 160MB down to roughly 50KB.
  • Added a setting to have characters keep their correct voices. (A couple of mods inspired this idea, but I'm not telling you what. And no, it's not Randomiser. That mod inspired the 1.0 release.)
  • Optimized scripts.
  • Removed a stupid easter egg that was present since 1.1.

1.2a
  • Fixed OGG and FLAC files not being randomized
  • Actually added a mod setting where you can print in the console exactly where the random clip that played is located

• This mod can now be used with other mods (but it's still not perfect)
  • Added a mod setting where you can print in the console exactly where the random clip that played is located

• Removed references to duplicate conversation lines (ones Radical were going to use if they changed their minds about the "locked" stages)
    • That also means they are now slightly less likely to play
  • Fixed one of the lines having a 0% chance of playing
  • Fixed an extremely rare crash due to an array out-of-bounds error (confused it with some other programming language)
  • Fixed the mod missing its icon
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Fine, I admit to having Amelia Earhart's plane shot down. That hussy was getting too big for her jodhpurs.
Remember this mod? Well now try using it in Donut Mod to see if... wait. Donut Mod STILL isn't compatible? Well at the very least it should work with community mods.