Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.2 is now available

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Community,

Today we're releasing Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.2 and SHAR MP 14.

Changelog for Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.2

Launcher Window

• Fixed an issue where the Mod Launcher update dialog could appear while loading mods.
  • Fixed an issue where the Mod Launcher update dialog could appear over the account window.
  • Fixed an issue where cancelling the Launcher Settings dialog would prevent the Mod Launcher update dialog from appearing.

Hack: 3D Phone Booth Preview Support

Made the game assert when loading if Phonebooth.pag in art\frontend\scrooby\ingame.p3d is missing the PreviewWindow, RewardFG or RewardBG frontend elements required for the hack to work.

Hack: Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where "BugFixes.ini" wasn't required and wasn't included when compiling mods that require the hack.

Hack: Custom Interior Support

Fixed a crash on startup that occurred with certain game executables.

Hack: Custom Shop Support

Fixed a crash on startup that occurred with certain game executables in certain circumstances:
  • If the mod used the "Locator" attribute on a "Selector" element inside a "PhoneBooth" element.
  • If the mod used a "Car" element inside a "FreeItems" element inside a "PhoneBooth element.

Hack: Debug Text

"states and actions" Page
  • Added " (no wait)" after actions that their set does not wait for.
  • Added "Walker locomotion action time", "Walker locomotive action next idle animation time" and "Walker locomotive action can play idle animation"

"lights" page
Removed "enabled" for lights and made disabled lights instead show " (disabled)" after them.

Hack: Debug Test

Miscellaneous Page
Added "No First Stage Repeat".

SHAR MP 14

Now based on Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.2.

--

Happy modding,
Donut Team
loren !!! the launcher no showing the option for enable the hack custom files help me!!!! I wanted to show it to my younger sister the mod to play with maggie (need custom files hack enabled)
the launcher no showing the option for enable the hack custom files help me!!!!
Custom Files is not a mod hack, the type of hack that you enable like a mod in the mod's list. It's a hack that is only enabled when a mod requires it's functionality.

the mod to play with maggie
If you mean "Additional Characters" then you can't just enable that mod. That mod is a special type of mod called a "Framework" that cannot be enabled on it's own and instead must be required by another mod.
al iniciar el laucher de esta version nueva me sale una nueva ventana y hay no se que hacher si ledoy lauche que esta en la parte inferior derecha entra en el juego normal como si nada que hago explicasion por favor?
respndan por favor LucasRM7 o Loren Goodwin
en fin responda cualquier persona.