Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Found Strange Music

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
In Level 7 we have a restoration mod wich adds the tunnel of the Nuclear Power Plant saw already in Levels 1 and 4, and can be listened a song.

The mystery here is if i bug the level 7 and go out of the map, near of that tunnel appears the song mentioned, and if you keep searching, in a exact point appears another song.

I don´t know for what was planned this song. Leaving a video uploaded by myself.
Vimeo
Nobody's 100% sure where exactly both songs are meant to be played, however from the RMS files that control the music we can begin to get an idea.
My guess is that the song you hear in the tunnel with the Level 7 restoration mod is the music that is supposed to play there. The other song (stonecutters_spoof) looks like it was supposed to play outside the main Stonecutters building instead, perhaps signifying that the Stonecutters were in the building at the time. The rich side of L7 never really got past planning stages however, so we can't be sure.
It´s a shame the developers of Hit And Run don´t finished the level, because by the things you told me, the level could be much better as we have already, and thanks to the mods we have an idea of what we could seen.

Thanks for the information between.

Have a nice day!
las 2 canciones son conocidas como "canciones beta" y esas canciones no llegaron a terminarse o nunca aparecieron en la versión final.
The first song you mentioned (organ_music) was originally meant to play in the Stonecutters' Hidden Tunnel as evidenced by the radio-ish quality of the music and it's longevity, just live the music which plays in the tunnel in levels 1 and 4. The other (stone_cutter_spoof) is pretty much a mystery. The RMS file places this track at a locator called "stonecutters_region" (as opposed to the music in the tunnel's locator being titled "stonecutters_tunnel_region"). Judging from this, it was probably meant to play at the main Stonecutters' building located just outside the tunnel. More evidence to support this is that it plays if the player breaks out-of-bounds by the school and goes to around where the main building would be, but we can't be sure.