Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Help, Fault This Mods:

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Fault This Mods:
(NO HAVE LINK)
01 - An Unlikely Duo Demo (Waylon Smithers MAINMOD By RSP205)
02 - Private Eye Lis Beta v0.1 (Lisa Simpson MAINMOD By Thomas Donofri)
03 - Metal & Scrap Coliseum map (MAP By Some Bot)
04 - Namco Museum Menu Mod Showcase (MAP By Nightbane and Stoner_Simpson_72)
05 - A Long Long Night (Bart Simpson MAINMOD By Thomas Donofri)
06 - Springfield Noire (man with sunglasses MAINMOD by Buzz Team)
07 - Tales of Springfield: Original Concept Document (By Multi-Fan)
08 - Mario Kart Version 1.1 (YoursDiddilyTruly)
08 - Waylon's Story (Waylon Smithers MAINMOD By Gordon CMB)
09 - The Light Late at Night (DONUTTEAM OFICIAL)
10 - Donut Mod 4 (DONUTTEAM OFICIAL) COMING SOON!
11 - Sexy Sonic Homer (nightbane channel)
(ERROR OF LUCAS LAUNCHER 1.18.3)
12 - Nuclear Fallout - Sandbox Build [1.0.1] (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)
13 - Nuclear Fallout - Story Mode [1.03] (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)
14 - Nuclear Fallout 1.06 (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)
15 - SHaRRe.lmlm (I have no idea where this came from.)
i have 357 + 15 WOULD BE 372 MODS!
Will you stop frequently re-posting these threads? You made several of them that contained nearly the exact same list and deleted them for some reason, and we couldn't care less about every single mod that doesn't have a download link or any other piece of trivia you've been posting recently. Quit making these lists.

Don't you think the rest of the community wants you to stop as well? Why do you think you received (and are still receiving) an unusually abundant amount of downvotes from the community? The majority of your posts have been nothing but spam, bumps in quick succession, and trivia (which again, none of us care about), and due to the constant negative reception you've been receiving, what do you think is the best thing to do right now? Actually a better question would be what is the best thing you should stop doing?
Okay, I'll run through the list again and tell you what's wrong with it, then i'll lock the topic. Each time you delete it and make a new one, so this time I have disabled the ability to delete it. Also, final warning, next time is a temporary ban of 14 days.

A reminder you've made this post SEVERAL times:

General problems with your post

1. Not sure what you mean "Fault these mods".
  2. "i have 357 + 15 WOULD BE 372 MODS!" Seriously, no one cares about how many mods you have.

The following mods are unreleased:

• Metal & Scrap Coliseum map - It is unreleased. If you read the topics, you'd probably understand that.
  • An Unlikely Duo Demo - The creator doesn't want to distribute it.
  • Private Eye Lis Beta v0.1 - As Colou told you in your PREVIOUS topic, this mod was never released.
  • Namco Museum Menu Mod Showcase - It's unreleased.
  • A Long Long Night - Unreleased, if you read the thread for like 3 seconds you would have probably seen this. TBA means "To Be Announced", which means it's unreleased. It also has a recent announcement on it saying that he's planning on working it more.
  • Springfield Noire - The mod was pulled by the creator because they wanted to fix it up. Maybe they'll re-release it, but it doesn't have a link currently and won't.
  • Mario Kart Version 1.1 - The mod is not planned to be re-released. From the author: "I should probably delete that old thread because I don't plan on rereleasing that mod or anything, and now it's getting bumped for some reason."
  • Waylon's Story - Again, it's not released. It was only announced. Try reading topics more.
  • Donut Mod 4 (DONUTTEAM OFICIAL) COMING SOON! - You put "Coming Soon" - Even as many times as we've delayed it, it hasn't become part of the title. It's coming soon, which means there's no link for it and no one is going to help you with it.
  • Sexy Sonic Homer (nightbane channel) - I genuinely couldn't find anything about this other than this video, which has a download in the description: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUamFwidwtA
  • SHaRRe.lmlm - I have no clue what this is, and clearly you don't either. Quite literally the ONLY instance on this site of "SHaRRe" is your post. You're referring to this mod, which has a download on the page: donutteam.com/forum/topic/1728/

The following "mods" are not mods:

• Tales of Springfield: Original Concept Document (By Multi-Fan) - This was not made by Multi-Fan, this was a concept document that Donut Team officially released for a mod we thought up in 2013-2014. It was never developed, it never will be developed, it's never coming out. Like do you not understand that you LITERALLY put "Concept Document" in the listing? If you don't understand the word "Concept", here's a link that may help: www.dictionary.com/browse/concept
  • The Light Late at Night (DONUTTEAM OFICIAL) - This is a game concept we came up. Original game, not a mod. If you were able to find the name, then if you looked into this for two seconds, you would realise it's not a mod.

The following mods I told you do not work and aren't going to ever work, stop asking:

• 12 - Nuclear Fallout - Sandbox Build [1.0.1] (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)
  • 13 - Nuclear Fallout - Story Mode [1.03] (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)
  • 14 - Nuclear Fallout 1.06 (Professor Jonathan Frink MAINMOD By Exavold)

They're not valid mods because the sketchy site someone uploaded it to is downloading HTML content. HTML content is what is used to serve a web page. This isn't a problem with our launcher, it's a problem with the sketchy upload site. Delete the files as there's nothing to recover from them. Because this is a problem with the mod developer, i'm locking this thread.
Jake Andreøli

Did you not understand what I said? It is not a problem with the mod launcher, it's a broken mod and the mod creator is no longer active.

This topic is now locked, next time you make this type of thread again I will personally award you a temporary ban. I'm genuinely starting to wonder if you're trolling since this is pretty pathetic.