Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How to have the Joystick with fixed access in the window of a game without losing the contact when clicking outside the window?

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
2 Players in Simpsons Hit & Run Local Multiplayer in same pc?
me and my younger sister wanted to play in the local multiplayer, so I thought to disable the joystick in one of the windows of the game, because I opened two hitrun and entered the same room of the multiplayer, so I play on the keyboard and it on the joystick that is possible ? because they already did that with minecraft so ...
How to have the Joystick with fixed access in the window of a game without losing the contact when clicking outside the window?

Seriously, this is the third time you have made this post, after being told numerous times to stop. You're not going to get help. If anything you're making it even less likely for you to get help. Take Jake's advice and stop, because you are getting very close to a ban.
I said 50 minutes ago to stop reposting your topics. Here's a quote of it:

Lucas, stop deleting your posts and then immediately reposting them. I WARNED YOU on this thread to stop doing that: donutteam.com/forum/topic/1961/

If people DID NOT help you before, then what makes you think LITERALLY reposting the same topic is going to help?

I don't know if you're too young and don't understand what I'm saying, or there's a language barrier, but this needs to stop.
Jake Andreøli
This topic is now locked.

You have been banned for 14 days. Evading this ban will result in further consequences.