Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hidden Easter Egg

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Alright, I'm here to spill the beans on an Easter egg that works on all versions.
I originally heard about it on Wikia, and managed to figure out how to to it after the page recieved several edits. As far as I know, this is not referenced anywhere.

Basically, in levels 2 and 5, there are 2 parking lots built in to walls. One is by the water fountain at the stadium, and the other is by the Krusty Burger by the construction site. You must have the horn jump cheat code on and must use the Buzz Cola Truck (although this is unconfirmed). Go to either one of these parking lots, and damage out the truck until it is very close to exploding. You have to get it to explode by horn jumping and landing on the ground just below the parking lot, where it should explode due to the fall damage.

If this is done just right, a maximum of two odd vehicles will pop out of this wall-parking-lot, but this will most-likely be unseen by you. These two cars should have landed somewhere nearby. You can't drive them and they have odd, seemingly unfinished physics. They roll around and other traffic vehicles can drive through them. Kicking them once will give you a coin.

NOTE: This is best done at the parking lot by the water fountain at the stadium.

Sure enough, it's an odd and possibly unfinished Easter egg. What do you think of it?
This isn't an 'easter egg', more of an unintended feature due to how this game handles props.

What's happening is that the cars that you see in the parking lots are actually props, like lampposts and other things like that, despite not being accessible by normal means. Before a prop is interacted with by the player, it doesn't actually interact with the environment around it correctly, and by blowing up your car next to the parking lot walls (it works with any car), the explosion provides the 'interaction' needed to get the props moving. Now the props realise they're in a wall, and the game does whatever it can to get them out of the wall, eventually pushing them back in bounds. These props can now be freely interacted with by the player and act just like any other props would.

There's no 'easter egg' to it, just some strange coding decisions in places. I have no idea why they're props because they're not able to be interacted with normally, and should really just be regular meshes. Perhaps you were originally meant to be able to go into the parking lot, who knows?
Thanks for clarifying, Colou. It seems that wherever I am, you're there (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Here's something which isn't exactly an Easter egg and most of you probably already know about this, but in levels 2 and 5 (not sure), you can knock the head off of the Jebediah Springfield statue by doing a ground pound oo-top of or next to it. Some of you may not know about this as it doesn't work if you kick the head.