Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod: Gameplay Trailer

Posted in Donut Mod
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone,

Today, we're happy to finally show you the new trailer for Donut Mod. Take a look and learn more about the mysterious man on the phone, see the first story mission of Level 4 and enjoy the longest look at the Industrial Zone to date.

We worked tirelessly to put this together and this trailer uncovers a lot of stuff we've been working very hard on. Please let us know what you think! :)

As always, everything showcased here is still a work-in-progress and is subject to change.

Sincerly,
The Donut Mod Development Team
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
F*** me, this is so awesome, especially, the map
Can't wait to get my hands on it, it's so cool. (Still wondering how you were able to create "multiple-altitude" radar btw)
Keep the good work up, people!
Gotta say it, this is amazing. I've already commented in the video.
The new area looks amazing! No it makes sense that you've been working on it for so long.
pretty good!
The map itself is amazingly good. I wonder if a radical developer would be surprised to see it
Awesome job guys, the map looks pretty big and open world-like, rather than the looping, racetrack shape of the other levels. I'm super impressed with the multi-level mini-map system as well!

10 donuts out of 10.

EDIT: After analyzing the video frame-by-frame I've noticed quite a few of those community billboards scattered around the map!
Lovely work so far.
Can't wait to play it whenever its out, Good to see Marge uses the right car rather the canyonero [seriously, that car should had been an unlockable rather the main car of Her]
This looks amazing, can't wait to get my hands on this!
loren you make me have one idea, all maps of the game in only one level map is possible?