Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod 100% Level Completion

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
(Mod Help or Support....hmmm....)
So I'm playing Donut Mod (with SHAR, of course) and I try to get 100% completion. I've got two questions - one, where are some of the blackjacket wasps located? I've searched absolutely everywhere I can think of and I have three left. Could someone guide me in the right direction for finding them? I've searched rooftops, corners ect. and I still haven't found the three. I've done a whole lap, entered secret locations (Burns's mansion backyard, that house a bit before the stone cutter's tunnel, the one with a small tree surrounded and two small gates.) And number two, is it actually possible to 100% the GAME? Reason I ask is that levels 4, 5, 6 and 7 are not completed in the Donut Mod, and I think that that will affect the 100% game completion.
So, could someone answer my questions please? That would be heavily appreciated.

merged posts, use edit button please

Also, I'm searching in Level 1.
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
I don't know which wasps you might be missing, so I have no idea how to help you with that.

It's impossible to 100% the GAME until we release the last version. Though you can 100% the MOD by getting 100% in all 3 of the current levels.
I assure you, all the wasps are in the level. Level 2 is where I had lots of trouble, but that's a different story.

Did you check all the driveways in the residential district? That was where I remember finding my last few. Otherwise, I don't have any tips. Just keep looking, look in every possible nook and cranny you can. Trust me, they are all there.