Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Team Event Cars And Characters: Level 1 and 2 Missing Clothing+Missing Spooky Drivers In Some Levels

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
So, I got all the clothing and vehicles in all the levels in this mod, but for Levels 1 and 2, it says i dont have all the clothes (says i have 6 out of 9 for the former and 8 out 9 for the latter). Also, in some levels, not all Spooky Drivers appear, while in others, all Spooky Drivers appear.
I can confirm the same thing. A while back I played Donut Team Event Cars & Characters mod (using my already completed game 100% save file, see more below) and I encountered the exact same bugs in first 2 levels where the stats aren't correct, as well as not all Spooky drivers appearing on the Spooky cars (or at least not on all levels, I only checked one Spooky vehicle per each level). And if I'm not mistaken there was an additional issue where Bart in ghost form doesn't even show up when buying clothes (I forgot if shows up fine in game). I was going to report this a while back but I've been busy in past couple of weeks that I completely forgot about that!

BTW I also encountered similar glitches in Trick or Treat 2015 mod which was fixed a while back but still contained a couple glitches that weren't fixed, mostly about if you get beamed by the UFO while standing on top of vehicle and enter the "death trigger", then you are supposed to reappear nearby but the game crashes. I reported before that levels 1-6 had this issue with the newest UFOs added but recently I noticed level 1 had this bug fixed partially, the UFO is placed around Donut shop but you get respawned on the playground like in level 7, as far as I remember.

Earlier I mentioned using an already 100% game complete save of the main game. For those who wonder, while this (and most mods) mod doesn't allow loading existing saves from main game, you can start a new game while using the mod, save your game, then look where the save folder got created, copy your 100% save from SHAR folder into the mod's save folder and load it from here, it should work. I did that for most Donut Team Event mods so I could purchase the remaining cars and clothes without having to start a new game.

Hope this helps!
Yes, I also used a 100% save and then bought the vehicles and skins.

Oh, I also, the Halloween skin model (the one called "Halloween") for Levels 2 and 3 doesnt show up, like, you can select the skin, but it makes your character model invisible
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Ah yes thanks for reminding me of that issue, that's what I was trying to remember/say above. When you selected the Halloween skin in both levels 2 and 3, the skin doesn't show up at all and you are invisible.

I hope all these issues will get fixed.
The UFO glitch/crash i beleive has something to do with a incorrect number some where placed in the leveli script for level 7. I remember fixing it my self one adding other ufos and renaming the first one to spaceship1 or something like that, i dont exactly remember, but radical did an oopsie on the script for the pc version cuz it respawns you in other versions of the game at least as i remember.
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I did some testing, and here's which Spooky Drivers appear in the driver's seat when you call their Spooky Vehicle:

Level 1: Spooky Bart

Level 2: Spooky Marge

Level 3: Spooky Apu, Spooky Bart, Spooky Homer, Spooky Lisa, Spooky Marge

Level 4: Spooky Apu, Spooky Bart, Spooky Homer, Spooky Lisa, Spooky Marge

Level 5: Spooky Bart, Spooky Homer, Spooky Lisa, Spooky Marge

Level 6: Spooky Apu, Spooky Lisa, Spooky Marge

Level 7: Spooky Apu, Spooky Bart, Spooky Marge

Now here are which Main Character Drivers appear in the driver's seat when you call their Default Vehicle (+Electarus for Lisa) :

Level 1: None

Level 2: Marge

Level 3: Homer

Level 4: Homer, Lisa

Level 5: Lisa, Marge

Level 6: Lisa, Marge

Level 7: Apu, Bart, Marge

Also, is Ray Bart suppose to be missing his torso? Also, curious, why doesn't Level 6 and 7 also have a "Headless" skin for Bart and Homer?
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
"Also, is Ray Bart suppose to be missing his torso? Also, curious"
yes