Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Debug Mod (Developmant Not Yet Started, Plan)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
In the future when I do have a copy of the game, as well as all of the recourses to make one, I have two mods planned, one of which I showcased a while a go... As of now, this one's just an idea, and I'd like to see if this is actually worth it, or if it would be useful, etc. before fully looking into it, or even if the planned features would be possible?

It's planned name is the DEBUG MOD.

Some planned features would be some expanded cheat keys, toggleable phasing through collision, and a debug display. If it would be simply impossible to add any of these (which, undoubtable there will be), then let me know.

I thought, that if it does get released, it might be good for fun or to help test mods.
It's a great idea, however

Lucas' Launcher hacks cannot be edited, you'd be coding cheatkeys from scratch (No not Scratch).
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
The features of this mod don't seem feasible for someone who doesn't have the ability to develop hacks for the launcher, which only Lucas does.
expanded cheat keys
DeepFriedBurger
This isn't possible with a mod at this time but what do you have in mind for that?

toggleable phasing through collision
DeepFriedBurger
Hold the "H" key with Debug Test enabled.

debug display
DeepFriedBurger
You should try "Debug Text" on the "Developer" page of the Launcher and see if that covers what you want.
Ah. I see that there are indeed several problems. I may try and work around them, or rework the mod entirely.

Loren Goodwin:

I meant more cheat keys then what is already offered with the launcher.
@DeepFriedBurger
I think Loren is asking which features were you thinking of for the mod (E.g. [8 Key]: Makes your car drop instead of jump)
iKurt:

I know, but I can't answer, as, like I stated, this is a very early plan. I'm not entirely sure yet.