Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Modded Weapons of Mass Delinquency = Buffer Overrun Detected!?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello everyone, i created a Mod for Weapons of Mass Delinquency (Mission 2 of Level 2), who is about a Mafia truck of fireworks to dump from him, and now, when i charge the mission = Buffer Overrun Detected!
Here's the mod, please help, thanks: mega.nz/#!GhQzhCqY!K9U0LiAVxkJGcFAlZK2A_YRJ10YMCrgP8H5hGNSfeqM
What exactly did you change in the mission? Buffer Overrun usually means some limits were exceeded, so, look for (extremely) high values
EDIT: Should've downloaded the mod first
"generic_male_1" is not a recognized character model. If you replace it with say: "male1", that'll work just fine.
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks people! I fixed it! Really Thanks!
Hey People.... Do somebody can tell me the Mission Objective Go to LBSC? And i mean the unused "goto" Objective of Level 5m2sdi.mfk
LBSC is the Legitimate Business Men Club, which is a front for the mafia. I'm guessing originally L5M1 didn't end there and instead somewhere else, and you'd have to drive to the LBSC to start L5M2. I'm sorry if I haven't answered your question, I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
I mean the text of the LBSC, example: DRIVE TO THE MONORAIL STATION
(But obviously the message had to say to the LBSC)
But if we try to find it in m2sdi.mfk what we found?
// SetStageMessageIndex(0000000000000000000);
And obviously, there's no correct message
That, along with a HUD icon of the Legitimate Businessman's Social Club can be found there, yes. The HUD icon is a leftover from an earlier mission draft where the player would have had to drive to the Legitimate Businessman's Social Club in order to start the mission, possible due to the truck that the player follows in the previous mission, Incriminating Caffeine dropping the last item in a different location.

As for the stage message, it's probably a developer joke.