Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update - Your Goal

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
COMMUNITY,
We have a goal for you!

- Original Post -
We have just announced Donut Mod: The Conspiracy Update. It will be coming in October, though we will be updating our page for it throughout September with teases and new information!

Check it out at http://donut.team/games/conspiracy/
Look's great! love the letter thing. Very mysterious. Will be keeping tabs on this! good job!
Thats what i call effort.
Nice.
Looking Forward to this..
now my question is, who could 'S' possibly be?
I think on 15th September you'll have a better idea who he is. His second letter tells you a bit more. S will have 3 letters before release of the update.
Wow that's amazing. I enjoy playing one of your Donut Mod Seaside.The missions,cars,costumes and races are great. Keep up the good work.
Keep up with the good work, DT! : )
My thoughts exactly, cutie.
Can Anyone make out the whispers? On another related note I believe I know who S. Is.... The Stonecutters. The letter implies that there is more than one, Implying a group, what Group in Springfield starts with S? Stonecutters... They also seem to do several things such as Keep Atlantis off the Maps and Keep Martians under Raps, so knowing about the Cola Conspiracy would make sense... the one flaw with this is The Stonecutters probably wouldn't do stuff like this....
By whispers, do you mean what's playing with the music?