Forum Mod Bakery Docs

ASF Help

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I want to add a passenger to a car but i don't know what to do other than what the script does and what it actually is.
The documentation for adding a stage vehicle character is right here It tells you what parameters to use and gives you examples.
The documentation page for AddVehicleCharacter should help you figure out the basics. If you don't have it already, you'll need "RequiredHack=AdditionalScriptFunctionality" in Meta.ini. If, for example, you wanted to add Marge to the passenger's seat of the family sedan, you would add the line "AddVehicleCharacter("marge");" to famil_v.con within your mod.

Once you've learned the basics, you can look here and search for "VehicleCharacter" using Ctrl+F to find more commands pertinent to adding characters to vehicles.

EDIT: RIP, got sniped.
thanks
but how do i know what the characters are called
The character names are fairly intuitive, but if you're unsure, you can look inside the character P3Ds. You'll see a name next to the chunk that says skeleton, "nriviera" if you're looking at Dr. Nick. This is the name you would use to add the character to the car, and it's also the name you'd call them by when simply adding them as an NPC.
oh ok
thanks!
is there a way to add a character to the chase cars? (in my case, the police cars when you get a hit and run,)
yes go to the police car con file and add it.
oh and make a new thread for questions.