Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I Am Extremely sorry

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I got banned on January 30th for a month for vote system abusing, ending on the 1st of March 2019, I was told not to make another account, but a user needed help and I thought I could share my knowledge, I only replied on that topic then 1 hour later It's permanently banned, As well as my main account, one thing I'm not to sure about is why Jake decided to give me a Perm ban for "Excessive Spam" Even after it was Perm banned, I have only made this account and this thread to say I'm extremely sorry, There is nothing I can do now, It's my fault. I won't be making any more accounts or posts, Mods or higher, If you're reading this I think you guys are awesome and that you should keep this community striving. ~ Vortex
You've created several accounts:
  1. @V0RTEX L0RD
  2. @TheCoolestRIPGrass1985
  3. @PanickyLittleLord1964
  4. @HereComesBrotherCow72
  5. @FightingSecretLauren2003
  6. @DoctorWaterMom99
  7. @xXxDumbMammothSnowingxXx
  8. @MrRebeccaFly1985
  9. @yoshiwashi
  10. @NateCanWait
  11. @Leachy
  12. @V0RTEX APP0L0GY

It hasn't even been one month and you've created at least 11 accounts. You've violated our rules, used a VPN to evade your ban.

one thing I'm not to sure about is why Jake decided to give me a Perm ban for "Excessive Spam" Even after it was Perm banned
Because you kept logging into your old account. When we had suspcion that your account "Leachy" was you, we set a trap to see if the IPs matched. They did, you forgot to turn on your VPN one time. But there's several other things that tipped us off that give away the fact.

I was told not to make another account, but a user needed help and I thought I could share my knowledge, I only replied on that topic then 1 hour later It's permanently banned
You were explicitly told not to make another account. I also explicitly said do not comment on things you do not have knowledge on, this is another one of those cases. I made it very clear that if you waited one month and followed my basic instructions, you would be more accepted in the community and you wouldn't have the least amount of karma on our site, sitting at -180 karma:

Just by making an account to make this thread, I am annoyed. If you wanted to appeal your ban, we always say use email. But if you want this to be a public matter, I'll publicly state why you're banned:
  • Vote manipulation
  • Evading previous bans
  • Creating alt accounts
  • Spam, either in the form of vote manipulation or this thread as a concept. You pick this time.

Your account has been banned.