Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Looking for help w. Set To Kill

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey there my name is Gordon and as you know I'm the creator of some low-quality mods that everybody likes for some reason.
Today I want to change that, and how do I do that? By recruiting some people who actually know how to use Photoshop or Blender!
That's right I need some people to help me out with Set To Kill, I don't really want to reveal what needs to be done atm so concider that's a lame surprise.
Who exactly am I looking for?
1. Artists
2. 3D Modellers (Vehicles, or smth similar to vehicles)
The scale of things to do is pretty big-ish, but at the same time it (should be) an interesting concept

(Some info inside the spoiler for whatever reason)
Spoiler
You will basically need to change the entire map, I've tried it earlier but it turned out to be incredibly ugly so I left the idea of making it myself

So if you're interested for some reason, send me your DiscordTag or contact me via Email

(I highly doubt anyone's gonna be interested, but I'm still gonna try asking)
Wish I could help, but I don't have the tools nor the skills to do so. The only thing I can help with at the moment is mission structures, but that's not what this thread is about.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I can deal with missions pretty easily and fast, the only problem here - is my lazyness
But still, need only artists, since my skills are still the same, i.e. s***.
I can possibly help with art but I can't do 3d modeling. I have a good painting tool and blender but I'm only good with art.
So I will do some art!
Edit: well i'm that good with art but i can still make good art
Another Edit: i forgot this, Kapadu and co. YT#5154
Not very good at custom cars, just a lot of pieces to them. I'm very good at making custom characters if you need them.
do you need "all" or "most" of the textures redone?
Or "some", or "half of them", or "a selection of them".
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'd say a bit lower than most
And I'll say just a few textures here and there.